Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » [Reported] Christmas Nostalgia Packs Bug

#1 08-12-2016 21:58:48

rheasilvia

[Reported] Christmas Nostalgia Packs Bug

I've encountered a problem with one of the packs. I've just bought the Frozen pack for 249 $$$ on two of my alt dolls (Uzume and Sekhmet) but it didn't deduct any money from their accounts even though I got the "transaction complete" message. Surprisingly both of the dolls got the items from this pack and the game tokens but didn't get the gift certificates. I also bought the pack for 59 $$$ with Sekhmet and it worked fine.

I had also previously bought the same Frozen pack with my Shepard alt doll and it worked well, money was deducted and all the gifts were added.

I have noticed that the images of the items were changed not so long ago and I have the feeling this bug might have been caused by it?

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#2 09-12-2016 01:06:12

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: [Reported] Christmas Nostalgia Packs Bug

Reporting that. Sounds confusing!

#3 09-12-2016 11:27:13

rheasilvia

Re: [Reported] Christmas Nostalgia Packs Bug

Thanks! And yeah, it's really strange. I didn't really care about the items but I especially wanted these gift certificates and I didn't get them. That's a mean bug :(

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » [Reported] Christmas Nostalgia Packs Bug

Board footer