Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 22-02-2019 19:42:04

karusia84
Members

I logged on today on few difrent devices and it seems that they did something with the graphics. I noticed it only because of the avatars, than checked on loft and yes! they changed it! Everything seems to be bit blurry and too light. And no it's not my device settings... Any ideas if that will be fixed?

#2 22-02-2019 23:34:08

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: Avatar and loft are diffrent!!

Hmm, my avatar only looks slightly grainy to me. Same with the avatars in my friend list. I noticed something like this happened a few months ago, but no one mentioned it so I just assumed it was either me or the game's team was doing some background fixes and testing things. It lasted a few days, then the avatars looked more normal.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

Board footer