Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 09-09-2020 02:06:39

rosered86
Members

Unable to change backgrounds in rooms.

I'm unable to click on the background tabs.

#2 10-09-2020 17:27:14

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Re: Unable to change backgrounds in rooms.

I found that I had to place my cursor just under the picture of the backgrounds in order for it to register when I click. If I click anywhere inside the background box, it does not work. Have you tried this?

Also, before I send this off to the GM, I need a bit more information (that she will ask me to ask you, which I will then have to send you the questions, wait for the reply, send it back to her, wait for her reply and/or further questions....it makes the whole process take so much longer then it should.)

- What browser are you using? Does the problem correct itself if you try another browser?
- Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies?
- Is this problem occurring in only one room (which one) or all your rooms that have backgrounds?
- If you have multiple accounts, are you having this problem on all of your accounts, or only one?

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#3 10-09-2020 19:54:01

rosered86
Members

I did what you suggested and it worked! Thank you.

#4 10-09-2020 23:36:14

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Awesome! Glad it was an easy fix for you. :)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

Board footer