You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-04-03 03:25:33

angelfire
Members
Website

Random Stories

Make up a story and post it here for all of us to read and comment on gai
It could be one sentence or One hundred.

A girl played OMD everyday. She took the all the smilies from the computer and gave it to her pet Dinostrich, Realtire. The girl then went for a walk and saw her friend Freshdi the Barbiphant. Then she saw her nemesis/friend/relative/someone-she-doesn't-know, Mary the Chianda Who ate her up in one bite.

THE END

Glossary for those who have a hard time visualizing these animals that are everywhere in the world:

Dinostrich = Dinosaur + Ostrich
Barbiphant = Barbie + Elephant
Chianda = Chiken + Panda

Good luck understanding my story cuz...I don't intr

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#2 2012-04-03 04:15:36

jj-panda-chan
Members

Re: Random Stories

Once upon a time there was a goose that desperately wanted to be a flamingo. It envied the pink beauties viscously. Then a lamb in a tutu fairy princess outfit came and said
"I am the lamb of pigs. I will grant your-"
"Wait" the goose began. "I'm a goose"
"Oh really? Man, I screwed up! It's my first day on the job! I'll be fired!! My cranberries won't live to have children!!!! Nooooo!!! My life!!!"
Just as the goose tried to console the lamb, it shouted at her.
"Heeeeey!!!! I'll grant you a wish if you swear not to tell!!!"
"I want to be a flamingo!!!" The goose shouted, jumping at the opportunity. Then the lamb did some magic mumbo jumbo and the goose became a flying mango.
Then Kirby hopped out from nowhere and said:
WHAT DID YOU SAY SOMETHING WHAT YOU DIDNT OH OK I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING HAHA MATH MAKES ME TURN PURPLE WHOO SERIOUSLY YOUR A BUTT SO GET USED TO IT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM YOU FAT BUTT IM NOT KIRBY IM SOME WEIRD GUM CREATURE YOU BUTT YOU THOUGHT I WAS KIRBY HAHA WHOO IM NAKED GUM!"

Well? How was my story??? I just thought it up just now!!

Last edited by jj-panda-chan (2012-04-03 04:19:12)

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc404/MateiOlivia/Ohmydollz/sigjjpandachan.png
dA/FF: Deleque
Tumblr: ask-akitaneru

#3 2012-04-03 05:47:54

shiva
Members
Website

... wow.

tumblr: sirpepperston

#4 2012-04-03 17:53:57

angelfire
Members
Website

nice story good

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#5 2012-05-06 09:53:24

amaryllis-love
Members

There once was a epiphany, who lived only to please the pottamanic. He philosophized and tried all his might, but he could not, for the life of his please his lord. For the pottomanic lived only to desire, and could not fulfill his desires. He was vain, and arrogant, and could never have enough, therefore, he endlessly tortured the epiphany.
One day, the epiphany said to his master, with enough courage gained from over a century of servicing, "Lord, I no longer wish to fulfill your commands, as I no longer can tolerate your endless whining and torturing. So my dear Lord, I ask to be released from this burden, and fair you another servant." He humbly stood back and bowed low for the last time.
The pottomanic was still admiring his recently acquired crown worth a kazillion criques, and yet mumbling complains about it to himself. He barely listened to what the epiphany said, and when he finally understood it, he glanced his way and said,
"You want me to find myself another one of you lot? I had such a hard time finding you from them last century and now it's going to be even more difficult. Blast it all!" He got up and fumed about it for a few seconds, and surprisingly decided to let the epiphany go.
"Sire, you-you're letting me go? Thank you master! Thank you my lord!" He exclaimed in joyous rapture.
The pottomanic suddenly took out his badger and smashed the epiphany to pieces!

"That will serve him right to disobey my orders. Now, how in Syrea's beard will I find another one?"

THE END

ouf How did you all like it.?

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#6 2012-08-02 18:32:10

malu
Members

good I like it!

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

Board footer