You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-01-16 20:44:07

picalilll
Members
Website

I'm starting to hate my friends...

Back in Nov. 2012, I started to chatting to my now friend Jamie. Hes a guy. He was at my old primary school and high school but the year above. Back then he was a well... a idiot and he did bully one of my past friends (I recently disowned her).

Well we met up on the last day before I broke up from college for xmas. Hung out at the park walked and stuff, then 2nd time before new years at my house - Chuck Marathon and then last Saturday he came over and we played games in my room and stuff. We had fun. Its nice having a friend whose older and not at the same college as you...

Well, my friends feel that I "need to get my priorities straight" and find it weird that I have a guy friend who I'm not romantically attracted to. My parents treat us like a couple even tho I've got Antonio. Well I have that at home and now my friends think its weird and its like, I'm not allowed to have friends of the opposite gender outside of college.

On top of that, my friends are being horrible about Antonio and me, rude nasty things which I cannot share on here. But I got an email from the one I disowned, it just hurt inside. One apologized because he was just having fun even tho at my expense and he offered for me to slap him as punishment, but honestly,  I don't trust no one anymore.

On the plus side, I got into Film Academy which held only 15 places so I did well, hopefully I'll make new friends there.

You can't feel me, no
Like I feel you
I can't steal you, no
Like you stole me

#2 2013-01-16 21:20:01

iklovech
Members

Re: I'm starting to hate my friends...

I know what your talking about. Some friends can make you just crazy.

#3 2013-01-16 21:32:58

picalilll
Members
Website

iklovech wrote:

I know what your talking about. Some friends can make you just crazy.

I am emotional unstable as well at the moment. I went a little crazy over the holidays as well which didn't help. Last night I was up till 2:30am and then got up at 7am. So lack of sleep is a common occurrence. I had a massive freak out breakdown, crying and stuff.
I'm not mentally well.

You can't feel me, no
Like I feel you
I can't steal you, no
Like you stole me

#4 2013-01-16 21:48:59

iklovech
Members

That's the same way with me. That's why people find me crazy.

#5 2013-01-16 22:17:23

kieramsmileys
Members

On top of that, my friends are being horrible about Antonio and me, rude nasty things which I cannot share on here. But I got an email from the one I disowned, it just hurt inside. One apologized because he was just having fun even tho at my expense and he offered for me to slap him as punishment, but honestly,  I don't trust no one anymore.

They don't seem like very good friends (no offense to anyone reading this), although I can't really talk seeing as I don't exactly have the best friend-choosing skills. From what I can tell these people do not deserve your friendship.

Well we met up on the last day before I broke up from college for xmas. Hung out at the park walked and stuff, then 2nd time before new years at my house - Chuck Marathon and then last Saturday he came over and we played games in my room and stuff. We had fun. Its nice having a friend whose older and not at the same college as you...

He sounds fun! At least you have someone who you can be relaxed around.

I am emotional unstable as well at the moment. I went a little crazy over the holidays as well which didn't help. Last night I was up till 2:30am and then got up at 7am. So lack of sleep is a common occurrence. I had a massive freak out breakdown, crying and stuff.
I'm not mentally well.

I've never been through something like this before but I'd say just try to get some more sleep. Or, even if you don't manage to actually loose conciousness, just lying in the dark is good enough and counts as rest which seems to be what you need at the moment.

On the plus side, I got into Film Academy which held only 15 places so I did well, hopefully I'll make new friends there.

Congratulations and good luck with making new friends!

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k551/goddess1234/Untitled-1.png

#6 2013-01-16 22:45:33

spiderwick9
Members

You know, if your friends treat you like that, they don't deserve to be your friends. Your a great person, and if they think those things they shouldn't be your friends. You have a right to be angry.
However, if they do apoligise I suggest you give them a second chance. You don't need to  go back as if you are best friends, but pretend you just met.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#7 2013-01-17 03:01:51

darkjewels
Members

in advance, sorry if what i'll say bellow will sound offensive...
but let me see if i got it right:
>these people find it odd that you have a friend of the opposite gender
>and they are being rude to you and your boyfriend(at the poit to do things you're not allowed to talk about here)
>and you call THEM your FRIENDS!?

friends don't do what you said these people are doing to you.
well, at least those who are causing you to feel sick are people you can get rid of... without the need to get a job and buy your own house and pay the bills on your own...

by the way, congratulations about the Film Academy thing and good luck!

ps: a hint:
GET SOME SLEEP! i mean, seriously, you're no longer 13! a 13 year old can afford to sleep very few and stil have some energy left(or at least it was my case XD) but at age 16 and above it completely destroys your mind!

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#8 2013-01-17 03:09:19

bloodyemos
Members
Website

It's not bad to have a friend of the opposite sex, and actually, those can be some of the best friendships around. As I've stated in the past, if they can't be nice or even act like a friend should then they don't deserve to be friends you. You are amazing and way too great for them.

I understand not trusting in. I have to know them for a while before I really tell then anything really personal about me. Most people get the trivial stuff. I have aquaintances more than friends.

The guy friend sounds like a great guy. How are things going between your family and Antonio? You can always pm me, Pica, if you need to vent anything out. I'm always here to listen and to try to help and you know that.

Congratz on making it into the Film Academy. I'm so happy to hear that.

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#9 2013-01-17 15:24:25

picalilll
Members
Website

darkjewels wrote:

GET SOME SLEEP! i mean, seriously, you're no longer 13! a 13 year old can afford to sleep very few and stil have some energy left(or at least it was my case XD) but at age 16 and above it completely destroys your mind!

I have been getting sleep, there was no college again today due to snow and ice. So I had a lay in and went to bed before midnight. I do usually sleep well it just depends on my emotional state.

bloodyemos wrote:

How are things going between your family and Antonio?

Well... I'm not sure. We never talk about him anymore. As if they don't know. It's quite nice, but I don't think they like him or hate him. Its just a fizzley blur. I know that they prefer my new guy friend anyway.

You can't feel me, no
Like I feel you
I can't steal you, no
Like you stole me

#10 2013-01-18 04:30:40

shiva
Members
Website

I think that your friends have some problems. Now yes, most girls are romantically attracted to men, but that doesn't mean that they should go around wanting to get "somewhere" with their guy friends. I feel like these friends aren't as good as you thought when you met them in these matters.

Many times people of your age don't feel right around their friends, mainly because probably a few years ago they emerged from the sea of puberty that they managed to not drown in. Now because they had all of the weird stuff around in their brain, they might think that whatever they say is correct. I've dealt with people like this(unfortunately they were still going through puberty), and so I have had some experience, but not much. I'm no scientist or something, but I know how people like this work.

Also, great job on getting into that school! Lots of people like it when they have the chance to get in, but when you actually get in it's even better. Do the best you can, not trying to pressure you at all. Have a great time with your new school!

tumblr: sirpepperston

Board footer