You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-02-13 11:03:25

sarah
Administrator

[Bonus Event] Special Valentine's Day Quest!

Hi valentines!

The Valentine's Day bonus event has been launched!

From now and until Wednesday February 20th, a secret guy will desperately try to win you heart! He has been watching you since the Valentine's Day quest has started!

And the more you progress in the Valentine's Day quest, the more gifts he will give you!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/visu_drague_all.png

Click on the image to go straight to the bonus event or on the current offer button: http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/btn_draguebonus.png

How does it work?

The secret Valentine's Day guy has arrived! Flirt with him to obtain the 8 gifts he has for you!
Each one of these gifts is linked to one of the steps of the Valentine's day Quest!

To get them all, you just have to play both endings of the Special Valentine's Day Quest!

And to make sure you have the opportunity to achieve both endings, the quest will exceptionally end on Thursday February 14th at midnight (French time).

Happy Valentine's day to all of you!aomd_bave aomd_bave

#2 2013-02-13 12:19:36

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Re: [Bonus Event] Special Valentine's Day Quest!

The dresses currently don't stick. I have reported this!
good

#3 2013-02-13 13:26:47

sierradane
Members

So far I have the butterfly dress on in my Forest room, it's almost 6:30am central time... all the others are now working.

Last edited by sierradane (2013-02-13 13:35:39)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#4 2013-02-13 15:32:21

bunnybop98
Members

i thought it was only 30 $ for all of the gifts.. guess I was wrong. pleur
Spectacular gifts though!

#5 2013-02-13 15:56:18

nicoleong9
Members

Does anyone know how much each step takes?

#6 2013-02-13 16:31:04

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

bunnybop98 wrote:

It does end up only costing $30.
There is only one step..

#7 2013-02-13 16:40:43

sierradane
Members

bunnybop98 wrote:

I just bought all of the gifts for an alt doll & the total was 30 DB.  The dress was 15 DB & everything else was 5 DB.

oopsie...

cocobelle wrote:

bunnybop98 wrote:

It does end up only costing $30.
There is only one step..

On my alt doll when buying the last item, after clicking the option to buy it that area did not turn green to indicate that I had bought it.  But when I went back to my loft then clicked on "News" & the link to go back to that flirt, that item was "greened out," showing that I had bought it.  Before exiting that first page, I probably could have clicked on that item several times trying to buy it and it wouldn't have shown up that I did... thus... making the flirt end up costing more than 30 db.  Perhaps that happened?  (that also happens sometimes when doing the Quest)

Last edited by sierradane (2013-02-13 16:45:17)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#8 2013-02-14 00:50:43

jenzg11
Members

does anyone know how many steps it takes to unlock the guy.. I have done step 4 , the wings are unlocked. But I only have 30$ left.

#9 2013-02-14 01:11:28

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

jenzg11 wrote:

does anyone know how many steps it takes to unlock the guy.. I have done step 4 , the wings are unlocked. But I only have 30$ left.

The guy is the fifth step.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#10 2013-02-14 02:19:34

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

jenzg11 wrote:

According to my notes... it costs $30 to complete Level 5, which is where you earn the guy as a Bonus gift.  You should have enough money, BUT...

Please be very careful when deciding whether or not to complete this step!  According to the information displayed when you click on the actual Bonus event:

Sarah wrote:
Caution, the gifts covered with a padlock will not be credited to your account if you flirt with him, you must unlock them first!

So, the way I am reading it... you may not receive the guy, if you complete Level 5 after already starting the Bonus flirt ("I have done step 4 , the wings are unlocked').  I just don't want you to be disappointed, if this is the case!

Good luck ^.^

#11 2013-02-14 03:40:25

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

n0regrets wrote:

jenzg11 wrote:

According to my notes... it costs $30 to complete Level 5, which is where you earn the guy as a Bonus gift.  You should have enough money, BUT...

Please be very careful when deciding whether or not to complete this step!  According to the information displayed when you click on the actual Bonus event:

Sarah wrote:
Caution, the gifts covered with a padlock will not be credited to your account if you flirt with him, you must unlock them first!

So, the way I am reading it... you may not receive the guy, if you complete Level 5 after already starting the Bonus flirt ("I have done step 4 , the wings are unlocked').  I just don't want you to be disappointed, if this is the case!

Good luck ^.^

I think you may be right, n0regrets.  Thank you for adding that. :)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#12 2013-02-14 03:59:32

dottygold
Members

D: Why does the last dress have to be so pretty? My favorite gift out of all of them has to be the first one actually, yay for huge teddy bears!

Happy Valentines day everybody <3

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af351/ponyair84/GraphicDump/2013%20April/b09_zpsf045d829.png

#13 2013-02-14 09:23:08

icequeen88
Members

Why the h*ll did I not get any gift did all the 8th steps get the stuff from the guy, but NO Valentinestuff in my room!!!

Is this the wrong "page" to report this?
I dont care FIX IT!!!

#14 2013-02-14 09:38:00

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

icequeen88 wrote:

Why the h*ll did I not get any gift did all the 8th steps get the stuff from the guy, but NO Valentinestuff in my room!!!

Is this the wrong "page" to report this?
I dont care FIX IT!!!

First off there is no reason to be so rude.

Secondly you have not recieved the gifts from this because you've not done the Bonus flirt.
You need to go to this linkhttp://us.ohmydollz.com/?p=draguevalentin
And buy the items there before you get any of the gifts.

#15 2013-02-14 18:01:05

iklovech
Members

I'm sad I couldn't finish the quest but good think I'm not so attached to the last dress that can be won if you finished thed 8th step. The other 7 gifts is all fine with me. I really only want the teddy bear, wings and butterfly dress.

#16 2013-02-14 19:37:14

jenzg11
Members

willowskye wrote:

n0regrets wrote:

jenzg11 wrote:

Sarah wrote:

Good luck ^.^

I think you may be right, n0regrets.  Thank you for adding that. :)

WillowSkye and n0regrets; Thank you so much for looking into this for me.. I have completed the 5 step and the guy is unlocked. He is the only one (lately) that "looks" like a mature man, so I wanted to do this one.  What I didn't like is the "Satan" items... but I deleted them as soon as they appeared in my loft.. Thank you again for letting me know. Now I just have to earn the 30$ for this part. Which I think I will make it by time it's up.

Board footer