You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-03-13 12:29:07

sarah
Administrator

[Flash Sale] Saint Patrick's Special!

Hi little shamrocks!

Here is a peaceful place inspired by Saint Patrick's Feast for this new Flash sale!
http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/grouponpatrick.png

Saint Patrick's day or Ireland's national day is a Catholic feast celebrated on March 17th.  It is named after Saint Patrick, the most commonly recognized of the patron saints of Ireland.

This fabulous nature decor is made of 4 elements:
- A green nature chair on a flowery ground
- A wooden table
- A peacock
- A cauldron full of golden coins

For 39$$$ only! (instead of the usual 60$$$ in store).

Quick reminder: the item on sale is exclusive, you get a great discount during a limited period of time!

You have until Thursday March 14th to make this sumptuous decor yours!

Won't these elements suit your nature vibes perfectly?

#2 2013-03-13 14:28:35

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: [Flash Sale] Saint Patrick's Special!

The peacock is very pretty! It's also cute how the little bunny is poking its head out of the bushes.

#3 2013-03-13 15:06:31

venus1000
Members

ok got mines:norm:

the queen has spoken

#4 2013-03-13 17:14:26

sierradane
Members

I love this!  I'll have to post a picture of my dad's peaco.ck that we had before it went to peac.ock heaven.  And I'll have to hunt down my white pea.c.ock to have them together; I think she's on my yacht.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#5 2013-03-13 18:24:27

canterville
Members

fairykisses wrote:

The peacock is very pretty! It's also cute how the little bunny is poking its head out of the bushes.

I didn't notice the bunny! Hehe, that's adorable.

#6 2013-03-13 20:55:34

Ancien joueur girlydu68gaga
Guests

I come of bought this flash sale just for the cauldron.

Thank you!

#7 2013-03-14 01:13:54

laurabow
Members

fairykisses wrote:

Agree with both points!

Peacock = Awesome
Bunny = Cute

love

#8 2013-03-14 01:55:57

angelfire
Members
Website

The little bunny is sho adorable!!!
And the peacock

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#9 2013-03-15 23:47:18

Ancien joueur princesszenni
Guests

you guys rock i just could hug you tight so woooooooooo yeahhhhhhhhhh  i love you guysssssssssssss kiss kiss you rock you starssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yours turely princess zenni you can call me amiyah though

#10 2013-03-15 23:53:12

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

princesszenni wrote:

you guys rock i just could hug you tight so woooooooooo yeahhhhhhhhhh  i love you guysssssssssssss kiss kiss you rock you starssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yours turely princess zenni you can call me amiyah though

Welcome to the boards. Please take time to read the rules and then start to abide by them.

Board footer