You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-07-10 19:19:55

Ancien joueur keiramarina
Guests

In need of some character-creators...

I'm currently writing a story that needs lots of interesting characters to make brief appearances and judging by the number of amazing RPers we currently have on OMD, I'm willing to bet money that there are some enthusiastic character-creators on here. If you have any spare time, please just fill in the form below and I'll slot them into my story somehow. *note that I might tweak them a bit to fit better with the storyline*

Full name:
Any siblings?:
Basic description of appearance: (please describe in words, don't post a pic)
Basic description of history:
Distinguishing features: (e.g. scars, tattoos, strange birthmarks, random quirks like fiddling with hair when nervous...)
Anything else you want to add:

If you'd like to do more than one, go ahead. The more, the better. Thanks for your time :D

#2 2013-07-10 19:35:47

picalilll
Members
Website

Re: In need of some character-creators...

Nationality: Irish
Any siblings?: A younger brother who is suffering from depression.
Basic description of appearance: Long black hair, green eyes, pale, skinny.
Basic description of history: Recently broke up with her 3 year long relationship boyfriend as he cheated on her. Her mother died and now it is just her and her brother. Brother (18). She plays the guitar and sings, and on weekends she basks on the street to earn money. Sociable and bubbly attitude
Distinguishing features: She has a butterfly tattoo on her ankle. When put in nervous situations she stutters.
Anything else you want to add: She has a pet cat called Christopher.

You can't feel me, no
Like I feel you
I can't steal you, no
Like you stole me

#3 2013-07-10 21:06:05

angelfire
Members
Website

Full name: Mika Cardinal

Nationality:
Native American

Any siblings?:
An older sister and brother who are twins.

Basic description of appearance:
Long black hair (up to her waist) not usually tied but curled often, bangs that split in the middle, short.

Basic description of history:
Mika is a girl of many things. She's the smartest in the school and the most popular. She lives with her parents but is in constant hate of her older siblings. They are only jealous of the fact that she is the prized child of the family. Her brother and sister are 16 years old. She wants to be accepted by her siblings and is trying to find a way where all three of them can happily stay in one area.

Distinguishing features:
She changes her nail art everyday and never the same one twice. She's quick on brains but slow on feet. She's a very clumsy person, always falling over her own two feet.

Last edited by angelfire (2013-07-11 17:51:19)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#4 2013-07-10 22:05:44

rheasilvia

Full name: Sally Sutherland

Nationality: American

Any siblings?: none

Basic description of appearance: Short and slightly plumpy. Chin-length straight but usually messy hair in dirty blonde. Fair skin with freckles and big grey eyes.

Basic description of history: Her parents run a small family bakery, where she works on weekends. She's a pretty good cook but her true passion is photography. She's always carrying at least one camera with her and is ready to "shoot" anything. She doesn't really care about clothes or cosmetics and spends all her money on new stuff for her camera. Apart from that she's a really nice and happy person, always ready to help others. Her friends think she tends to be too gullible.

Distinguishing features: Big black and slightly crooked glasses. She should buy new one ages ago but she doesn't want to waste her money.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#5 2013-07-10 22:29:02

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Full name: Marcus Lee Reese
Nationality: Latino
Any siblings?: a younger sister
Basic description of appearance: (please describe in words, don't post a pic): He is about 6'1" with short, cropped hair. His eyes are an emerald green. He's muscular but not real showy.
Basic description of history: When he was 16, his family got into a car accident heading to an amusement park. His parents were killed in the accident but his sister (who was 4 at the time) survived. He was arguing with his father (the driver) when they hit the on-coming truck and feels responsible for their death.
Distinguishing features: (e.g. scars, tattoos, strange birthmarks, random quirks like fiddling with hair when nervous...): He's got a scar from his shoulder to his waist where there seatbelt cut into him. He also has a tattoo of 2 doves on his right shoulder to represent his parents.
Anything else you want to add: He owns a German Shepherd named Dixie and hates vehicles because of the accident. He'd rather walk or ride a bike. He's works at a Chinese Restaurant.

Last edited by bloodyemos (2013-07-10 22:30:16)

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#6 2013-07-10 23:38:32

spiderwick9
Members

Ooh, this will be fun!

Full name: April Herlibe
Any siblings?: An older brother (18)
Basic description of appearance: Long dark brown curly hair, and bright blue eyes, and a small nose.
Basic description of history: After her brother headed to war, April became so worried for her brother she began blocking out people. Her friends didn't know her, and she stopped studying for school. Her grades went down, and her parents got angry. And she became a suicidal.
But her brother came back from war and she stopped. But not long after, her parents suddenly disappeared over night, and her brother has been playing father figure for her.
Distinguishing features: When she's bored she rubs her marriage finger(which is ring-less), and she has scars on her wrists(Well, I guess that's obvious.).
Anything else you want to add: Her brother left left for war when she was nine.

Hey, that was fun!

Last edited by spiderwick9 (2013-07-11 01:54:29)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#7 2013-07-11 03:00:13

darkjewels
Members

did you say you need characters?
i often create RP characters here but i never remember to come to the RP so.. XD
*challenge accepted meme*

Full name: Lyonel J. Lewis
Nationality: Canada
Any siblings?: twin sister

Basic description of appearance: long, wavy brown hair, 1,78m tall (5,84 feet), skinny, pale skin, bright green eyes.

Basic description of history: lives with his twin sister in thier grandmother's house because the parents disappeared during a business travel. he got bullied in school and is studying to become a detective. to pay the college bills, he gets a bunch of part-time jobs, hoping to get a more rewarding and stable one. he broke-up with his girlfriend because she was too talkative and used to gossip too much. grew up watching scy-fi/horror/mistery/mafia movies and documentaries.

Distinguishing features: he likes to wear clothes in shades between red and pink. he has a skull tatoo on the back of each hand. he always carries a bunch of miscelaneous (usualy useful) stuff in his pockets. he is always wearing a coat/jacket/overcoat(redish/pinkish) and something on the head(also redish/pinkish) when he is anxious, he bites his arm until it starts to bleed(and has a lot of cut scars in his arms because of that)

Anything else you want to add: he is obsessed with chests(the containers, NOT the part of body) he can't resist to buy chests when he sees one. and he keeps his tiny chests safe inside larger chests. he never tells anyone but he loves cooking(specialy desserts).

------------------------------------------
Full name: Lyndsay J. Lewis
Nationality: Canada
Any siblings?: twin brother

Basic description of appearance: short, wavy brown hair, 1,75m tall(5,74feet), muscular, tanned skin, bright green eyes

Basic description of history:  lives with her twin brother in thier grandmother's house because the parents disappeared during a business travel. she often protected her brother from bullies. she is an amateur bodybuilder works as a guard on a park to pay the academy bills. she loves adventures and radical sports and she hates princess-like girls. she joined the army as a soldier but left to work on other stuf.

Distinguishing features: HUGE muscular mass(for a female), never combs/brushes her hair, only washes and dyies with a towel and it's good to go. almost always wears very short clothes so people can se how thick her muscles are(unless when she is at work, where she needs to wear long pants and such). despide her brute looks, she has an adorable friendly smile and face expression.

Anything else you want to add: she loves cats and bunnies. she grows flowers and carrots for her pet bunnies and gives assistance to stray cats in her free time(by aiding veterinarians, feeding and cleaning the cats, etc). she get realy mad when someone messes with her brother.

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#8 2013-07-11 04:25:39

angelfire
Members
Website

Would you mind if i post different characters throughout the day?

Name: Nancy Dayne

Siblings: None

Appearance: Strawberry blonde shoulder length hair and blue eyes.

History: Nancy loves to read. She always has her nose in a book. Her most favorite book is the Nancy Drew series. Nancy Drew is her idol. The fact that they have the same first name and the same hair and eye color convinces her they're twins. She used to have long hair but cut it so that she could look more like Nancy Drew. The best part of all this is that they both have the same initials. Nancy would do anything to be exactly like her.Her room is a shrine for Nancy Drew.
Her other hobbies include singing and drawing. She doesn't like writing even though she likes to read.

Distinguishing features: She wears glasses (much to her dismay)

Other: she has a boyfriend name John and they have been together for 3 years (since the start of high school)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#9 2013-07-11 07:34:50

amaryllis-love
Members

HECK YEAH I WILL.
Full name: Derreck Astrisch
Nationality: British
Any siblings?: Younger sister (8 years)
Basic description of appearance: stands at 6'2", tall and lean, not much muscly, but looks strong because of height. Has dark auburn curly hair up to his collarbone that he doesn't care about. Hazel eyes that look misty. Pasty skin with freckles.
Basic description of history: He has a criminal record of hijacking and hacking into corporate systems to get there secrets to the competitors, got kicked out of highschool for hacking the database at the examination place to change his grades. He was always a whiz at computer and technology. He's blacklisted by respectable firms as a criminal, but he works secretly for some firms that want to take their competitors down. That's how he makes he takes of his little sister. Oh and, his parents died when he was 16, leaving him to take care of his sister.
Distinguishing features: He doesn't have any tattoos because that creeps his sister out, he has a scar starting on his temple near his left eye, and going down his face to his neck. (You can add a history as to how he got it.) He's never seen without something in his hands that he plays with. He used to smoke but stopped, and to prevent from smoking again he has to keep his hands occupied.
Anything else you want to add: He loves his sister a lot, but is a loner.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#10 2013-07-11 07:59:32

Ancien joueur keiramarina
Guests

Angelfire wrote:

Would you mind if i post different characters throughout the day?

Of course you can! I honestly need as many as I can get!

Gah, you people are making me jealous of your character making skills. I'll try my hardest to include every one of them in the story :) Thank you all!

Last edited by keiramarina (2013-07-11 07:59:54)

#11 2013-07-11 11:26:57

janghyunae
Members
Website

Full name: Charlotte Merlo
Nationality: Italian
Any siblings?: No
Basic description of appearance: (please describe in words, don't post a pic) Red - Copper colored hair about a palm after her shoulders in open locks with a vivid white lock of hair behind her ear (explains later). Small face with feline-like eyes in a greenish tone and thin lips that appear in a strong gradient from deep red closer to the entreance fading to a peachy pink near the border lines. Pétit, around 1.52cm of height and slim figure. She is part albino which results in the white lock and fair skin.
Basic description of history: Daughter of one quiet leader of an old but not famous mafia gang, she's lived most of her life following rules to still be quiet about that fact. On top of that, her mother was a Belladonna which meant she was a fair lady by blood and had to teach all female manners and etiquette to her daughter and since she was the only one, her mother was even more strict and enthusiastic about it. Once she reached 18, she found her way into expeling her father from his own organization, taking control over it herself instead and making it quietly more active. Although not very interested at first, she developed a taste for the etiquette and own now, as well, a house where she teaches girls how to be the "Principesse" they wanted to be.
Distinguishing features: (e.g. scars, tattoos, strange birthmarks, random quirks like fiddling with hair when nervous...) Has a birthmark in shape on a carnation on her inner upper arm and puffs her cheeks a lot when thinking, adopting almost a childish figure.
Anything else you want to add: Her clothing usually consists of princess-lolita in brown, green, white or black colors.

-----------------------------

Full name: Jean Paul Pièrre (this is actual an OC I have since I was around 12, take care of him!)
Nationality: French
Any siblings?: Younger sister that is now 3 years old
Basic description of appearance: (please describe in words, don't post a pic) Dark bown hair in a skater-like cut and eyes in a shade of yellow. Light tan and light muscular figure although a bit short (1.64m).
Basic description of history: Considered a normal kid, frequently the winner of spelling contests at school with an avid passion for music. Started to learn how to play the drums at the age of 6 and during middle and high school, would work as the drummer for school events of anykind. At the age of 16, started a garage band with a childhood friend that plays the bass and that friend's girlfriend as lead singer. Yet to find a guitarrist, anyone?
Distinguishing features: (e.g. scars, tattoos, strange birthmarks, random quirks like fiddling with hair when nervous...) Usually wears a black slim choker around his neck, has two rings on his left ear and has three small dots tattooed on the lower part on his eye. Always talks in a cutesy voice to his sister and sometimes when only talking about her.
Anything else you want to add: My best wishes ayee!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a5f13aaef200ed7ad4c61b87beb00d85/tumblr_oe4nqs8n0D1r4l9i8o1_1280.jpg

#12 2013-07-11 16:45:21

spiderwick9
Members

Gah, you convinced me to make another one. I'll try to make this one happy. ouf

Full name: Zayn Writer
Nationality: Irish
Any siblings?: nope.
Basic description of appearance: He has straight black hair that goes down to the middle of his neck(desperate try to explain), and dark brown eyes, with pale skin.
Basic description of history: He was born in America, but when he was four, his family moved. (He has the accent now! <3) He always wanted a brother, but his parents were fine with just one. He moved out when he was eighteen, and just finished college. He's dating a woman name Kaitlyn.
Distinguishing features: He has a scar from falling of his dad's motorcycle on his left leg.
Anything else you want to add: He works at a restaurant as a waiter.

Thank you for making this thread! This is so much fun!

Last edited by spiderwick9 (2013-07-11 16:45:56)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#13 2013-07-11 23:46:02

shiva
Members
Website

Here's one for you!

Full name: Charlotte-Lee Washburn
Nationality: British
Any siblings?: Younger sister and brother
Basic description of appearance: short dark hair and brown eyes, about 5' 9", light skin
Basic description of history: Parents were divorced and now lives with mother and step-father, does not get along well with mother and step-father but is very nice to siblings
Distinguishing features: (e.g. scars, tattoos, strange birthmarks, random quirks like fiddling with hair when nervous...) Is very good at sword fighting and negotiating
Anything else you want to add: Doesn't have a current boyfriend, but really wants one

tumblr: sirpepperston

#14 2013-07-13 18:41:12

amaryllis-love
Members

Full name: Maverick O'Hara
Nationality: American (Texan to be specific)
Any siblings?: None, but has a living Grandchild.
Basic description of appearance: 6 foot, lean and lanky, graying hair with a mustache and beard, twinkly cerulean blue eyes, wide smile.
Basic description of history: He used to own a chain of grocery stores that he passed on to his grandson. He lost his wife, daughter and son-in-law in a freak accident 10 years ago. After much encouragement from his grandson to take it easy, he finally decided to retire to his own villa in Barcelona, going on annual cruises and playing golf. He has a very close relationship with his grandson, with frequent exchanges of emails and phone calls.
Distinguishing features: (e.g. scars, tattoos, strange birthmarks, random quirks like fiddling with hair when nervous...) He's really healthy, so nothing like that. But he has laugh wrinkles around his eyes and mouth. And he's a cheerful person, despite the losses he has faced.
Anything else you want to add: This is a very dear character of mine--please take care of him!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

Board footer