You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-07-24 08:06:43

torifan562
Members

what to do?

since i have alot of social things now it seems like i need to be active. i mean i have this account still and i dont want to give it away. i wish i played omdz at home but i broke my laptop. what should i do? and also ive been real lazy trying to make my videos on youtube. D:. what should i do? im soo tired. quoi ouf

be kind. always.

#2 2013-07-24 13:00:43

angelfire
Members
Website

Re: what to do?

No one said you had to stay active on all those social Media sites. (Didnt mean to sound rude...sorry >.<)
I wouldn't advise you to delete any account. You may want to come back to them later.
Put the username and passwords in a place where you're most likely to find them, like an email.

If you don't want to make videos on youtube, then dont. Just freely watch, comment, and like videos there instead.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#3 2013-07-31 02:28:48

torifan562
Members

thanks for the suggest angel. I just want to be active cuz since i have youtube now and i have a little bit amount of viewers that want me to like.... kno whats going on with life and stuff. (sorry for sounding rude or anything too ><) im not really active on youtube that much. since i said i have a lil bit amount of viewers i really dont have to do it.. but im glad someone did comment here on what to do. Cuz i just needed a suggestion on wut to do and stuff. soo yea, thank you angel C:

be kind. always.

#4 2013-07-31 13:16:11

harajukukiki
Members

Just stick to a couple of those social networks.

I only really go on Facebook, Deviant Art, Youtube, and here. I only really use youtube to watch videos so I socialize on 3 sites.

As for youtube, do what you want. If you want to make videos, go for it. I never make videos because I really don't have anything worth posting.

http://i39.tinypic.com/33otxz9.png

Board footer