You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-08-21 01:36:10

subway1
Members

Lovesick

Okay, so I like this guy, his name is...Well, for now, we'll just call him...Mr. Perfect. Okay, so Mr. Perfect really lives up to his nickname. He is really hot, a really nice, kind-hearted person, who cares about everyone around him, he is super talented, really funny, and just perfect. I would like to show a picture, but...Well, if I want people to help me out for now, I must keep his identity a secret. And so, he's pretty well-known where I live. But there are rumors going around claiming that he has a girlfriend already, even though he recently broke up with one. No one's seen her, knows her, or even likes her. I really love him, and I want to be with him for the rest of my life. I love him. It's kind of hard to get a hold of him, and he's not on Twitter all that much anymore. I'm lovesick. How do I tell him all this ?

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#2 2013-08-21 02:00:02

harajukukiki
Members

Re: Lovesick

From what I read about you having trouble keeping in touch, I'm assuming you're not very close to him.

If all you wanna do is tell him you're in love with him, then tell him. But I'm going to be honest here; If he doesn't know you well and you guys aren't friends, don't expect him to feel the same way towards you.
The best you could do is try to become friends, and not jump on the subject of love so soon if you do become friends.

http://i39.tinypic.com/33otxz9.png

#3 2013-08-21 03:31:32

bloodyemos
Members
Website

I agree with harajukiki. My mom gave me some movie quote advice today when I told her about my Mr. Perfect, as you put it.

"All you need is 20 seconds of courage and pure embarresment." ~We Bought a Zoo

That's all you need.

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#4 2013-08-21 16:02:23

subway1
Members

Well, see, we sort of are friends, so it's gonna be kind of hard...And I don't wanna ruin our friendship, either...Thanks for the advice, though.

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#5 2013-08-21 19:57:08

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Ok. well, I had an experience with a guy a few years back. He was held back in Chinese class, so we were classmates, and we weren't really friends but he talked to me like a few times and y'know, still not really friends and he confessed he liked me and I never really thought about him and me like that because he would graduate earlier but in the end I started crushing on him. But we would still hang out at least at first and- WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS GO FOR IT BECAUSE YOU MAY NEVER KNOW AND YOU GUYS CAN STILL BE FRIENDS IF HE'S A BIT AWKWARD AROUND YOU AT FIRST JUST SMILE AND HANG OUT WITH HIM WITHOUT PUSHING IT BUT BE SWEET. DON'T PUSH HIM TO ANSWER YOU. BE FRIENDS IF HE DOESN'T IMMEDIATELY SAY HE LIKES YOU BACK.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#6 2013-08-21 20:09:48

subway1
Members

Wow. That was very strong. Thank you for your advice! Except...Um...It's kind of hard to hang out with him...Cause he's, like...Um...Let's say Busy. He's, like, always busy, but he likes to perform, so I can go to his performances like I usually do. And backstage...I could hang out with him there...Thanks for the advice, Xemoxrockerx!

#7 2013-08-21 21:30:33

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Subway, as an older sister (at least I consider you my younger sister!), if you can't hang out with him, he doesn't know you that much and you can't talk to him often, then you have a crush on him. You do not love him. Love is deep. Love only happens when you know a person inside out and he does back at you. You know his good side and the bad and accept him and he accepts you...Fully...You do not 'love' that guy. You admire him.

If you can't hang out, then you should really just forget about him. It's not worth it and you do not want to get close to someone that might hurt you (Even if he doesn't look like it. If you don't know the guy.,..)

#8 2013-08-21 21:31:46

malu
Members

Wow, Darky. Deep.

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#9 2013-08-21 21:36:28

subway1
Members

Wow. Thanks, Darkelfqueen! That was really helpful! But, I somewhat disagree, because, in my opinion, love is when one loves another enough to do anything for them, even if they don't love them back, even if they never will. But thank you for the advice. It is real useful.

#10 2013-08-21 21:41:15

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

That's one sided love...and it's never that true. And sometimes it's blind and unhealthy.

Besides, if you don't know everything about a person, hung around them and saw how they act in different situations, how would you know that you would do anything for that person?

What if that person acts in a way you completely hate but you never saw it, because you never saw them in that situation?

What if they act in a way that's different from who they really are when around strangers?

You're a stranger (sadly), so you'll always just see the 'Polished picture perfect' side of them.

Personally, I consider myself to 'know' a person ONLY when I've seen how they act around family and very close friends. That's when you see the real 'them'.

So, careful, okay? Hope you find your true love one day ;) And if you need any advice or someone to talk to, I'm here!

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2013-08-21 21:41:57)

#11 2013-08-21 21:47:20

subway1
Members

Thanks, Darkelfqueen! I really hope I do...I'll never forget Mr. Perfect, though. See, we know each other, but, like you said, we don't get to hang around each other that often. I'll never forget that boy...I just really hope he never forgets about me...Sigh. I should try to spend some time with him, but...He lives quite far. Well, now he does, anyways. He used to live in Canada -- He was born and raised there -- But now he moved away, unfortunately. Sigh. I miss him, Mr. Perfect. <3333

#12 2013-08-22 12:41:18

picalilll
Members
Website

Tell him. The worse thing to come out of it is that he rejects you. If he rejects you then move on. There is no point in pining for someone you can't have.

You can't feel me, no
Like I feel you
I can't steal you, no
Like you stole me

#13 2013-08-22 14:50:53

janghyunae
Members
Website

- too busy to read everything -

Oqei, just answer me something... How can you date someone you barely hang out with and don't even know him enough to possibly call him a best friend?
How can you even think of ruining a friendship because of a date?

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't but I'm saying you probably just have a little obsession over a jock like every other girl has.
In my experience, that almost never works. The best date is someone who is just like a best friend but with whom you can be intimate too.
What's a boyfriend for if you can't talk to him and laugh with him without being in an intimate way? Are you thinking that dating is all kisses and hugs and all? No, that will bore you to death, listen to me.
If you really loved him and really knew him and vice versa, you'd know that starting to date would be just the same thing as being really close friends. The difference is that you would be able to call each other boyfriend and girlfriend and share intimate moments and feelings.

Now, how do you want to be like this with a guy you, from what I read, barely know...?
That's like being in love with a super star! Oh yeah, he's perfect, he's this and that, I like him a lot but he's busy. That is not a real feeling, that is just a teen-crush.

When you actually fall in love, it will be with someone close to you, whom you can actually talk to, contact, be with; and you will know your friendship will not be on the line because of that.
A couple of years ago, I really liked this person and I was almost sure it would work out but deep inside I felt like the relationship would change if we started dating. And we talked and although she also had feelings for me, she also felt like our relation wouldn't be as good as we would like. 2 years later, now, we can totally say it was a small crush over each other and that, being afraid of losing the friendship we had was a sign of dating not working.
Before that, I had a similar situation over another guy but I didn't feel like it would mess up our friendship. And it didn't. We were friends and then we dated and we could hang out and talk both as friends and as a couple without being too possessive over each other, too lovey-dovey and it made us even more open with each other.

Basically, dating someone would almost be like having a colorful bestfriend, a bestfriend with benefits. But instead of just being mechanical and all, no. It's colorful, it's with benefits because you share a feeling.

I just hope this made sense in any way.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a5f13aaef200ed7ad4c61b87beb00d85/tumblr_oe4nqs8n0D1r4l9i8o1_1280.jpg

#14 2013-08-22 15:39:48

subway1
Members

Oh.My.Gosh. Wow. That was VERY deep, Janghyunae. VERY deep, indeed. You made a TON of sense. And I guess you girllz are right -- I guess it IS just a crush. That was really helpful. The part where you compared me dating Mr. Perfect to dating a superstar, well, ehm...Let's just say I can see the relation, and how that would'nt work. Thank you for your advice, Janghyunae. It was very helpful.

As for you, Picallilll, that was also really helpful, but in a very simple way, too, which I like. I think that's great advice. Thank you for your advice. It is quite useful.

Darkelfqueen, that was ALSO very deep, indeed. Thank you for your helpful advice. I really appreciate all the help that is being given to me. That's really, really nice. Very thoughtful, too. Thank you girllz so, so much for the help you've given me. It's really useful. Thank you!

#15 2013-08-23 18:46:17

janghyunae
Members
Website

We're aaallll deep B)

-sorry, had to xD-

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a5f13aaef200ed7ad4c61b87beb00d85/tumblr_oe4nqs8n0D1r4l9i8o1_1280.jpg

Board footer