You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-08-31 07:11:28

shiva
Members
Website

Insert Scream Here

Hello, everybody. You've all felt really stressed or angry at some time, right? Well, that never stops for me. I'm always feeling everything. I'm always mad, sad, happy, or anything in between. I don't know why.
So recently I started school. I had moved to new one, but luckily my friends transferred with me. They aren't the problem, and my new classes aren't, either. I'm not having problems at home, so that's not making me feel like this.
In the past few months, I've been having anxiety attacks. The worst one I had made me paralyzed and my hands went numb, which only had happened three months ago. I've had attacks between then and now, and they usually happen around every 5 weeks. I've figured that why they have a schedule is because I get five weeks of stress and let it out at once. It's been 6 weeks, and I'm not having these crazy attacks.
Now, they don't always happen every five weeks. But I've been very stressed as of late, and I've actually come close to an attack. But I haven't had one in a while.
I might be feeling millions of emotions because I'm not pushed over the edge(that's how I end up having attacks). I'm not having anxiety attacks because I'm not too stressed or anything. But right now I feel the most stressed, and I feel like I could explode any minute now.
For me, attacks are normal. I have problems with my anxiety, and they usually get rid of all of the feelings I've been hiding. I don't like expressing what i feel because i would constantly be mad and crying and going crazy. When I forget about my feelings, I usually find something else that will make me laugh.
I want to get all of these feelings out, but I can't. I never can, and I don't know what to do about it. At school we all take this "advisory group" thing, but that might not help, so no therapy-ish things for me. I just want to stop feeling terribly all the time.

tumblr: sirpepperston

#2 2013-08-31 07:58:40

amaryllis-love
Members

Re: Insert Scream Here

You should really have someone that you'd feel comfortable venting to. Maybe a family member or a close friend? Even a stranger could help!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#3 2013-08-31 08:44:39

shiva
Members
Website

I've tried, but I still feel the same way. I know we're designed to tell others our feelings, but that's not how I am.

#4 2013-08-31 09:20:45

rheasilvia

Does venting in any way help you at all? You said you didn't feel comfortable expressing your emotions to others, so maybe expressing your emotions to "nobody" would help. Maybe you could either write everything down or record it somehow. Maybe getting it off your chest would help you.

On the other hand it sound pretty serious. Have you thought about visiting a doctor, a psychologist for example? A one-on-one visit may be of better help than some school advisory group.

Last edited by rheasilvia (2013-08-31 09:21:06)

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#5 2013-08-31 14:19:55

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

First notes:
>If you really don't want people who might tell people you know about it:
1.) Google: "Website where you can vent to strangers."
Just, try. Try letting some out.
>If you feel like having a one-on-one thing could be better
1.) Try a councilor. I actually had a first experience with counseling just two days ago and it really helped. It made me realize what problems really stood out.

If nothing you can find helps, look for an expert. Tell people. Especially your parents. Don't give up if they dismiss it. Make them take you to an expert.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#6 2013-09-01 00:37:48

shiva
Members
Website

I do want to see someone, but no one is willing to take me. My parents don't have time to take me to someone because they both work every day but the weekends, and on their days off, they usually have stuff planned to do. So that's sort of out of the question right now because one of my sisters told them about problems she's having, and it's been a few months and they've not had time to deal with it.

Also, writing things down doesn't seem to help. It just makes me even more frustrated and I usually bail on it. Talking to strangers won't help because no one will help. You guys are the only ones who give the right advice, but you aren't strangers to me anymore, so I can't do that, either. People don't just give free services to listen to other people's problems. If they did, they'd be broke.

I don't know if it's hormones, but it doesn't really seem like it. It's been a small problem for a few years, but right now it seems to be coming out in full force, but only when I'm alone.

#7 2013-09-01 19:38:55

janghyunae
Members
Website

So let me get this straight...

You've "always" had this kind of behaviour regarding your feelings, right?
It is not strange for you to have these attacks, right?
The last hard one was 3 months ago, right?
Usually every 5 weeks you have one, right?
It's been over 6 weeks since you last had one, right?
You recently changed schools, right?
It doesn't seem like any outer factor is provoquing it, right?

I'm thinking you're seeing this the wrong way... What if instead of being worried, you should be relieved?

Well... This anxiety you're feeling over those... attacks... Is it possible that you are feeling anxious about them because it has not happened yet?
Lets see, you said you usually have one every 5 weeks. Now that you see it's a bit "late", you get anxious about it. Is that possible? Do you think this might be correct?

Also. I know most people get stressed when they have a change, especially related to family or school and, recently, you've changed to a new school. I'm thinking you're reacting differently. Whilst most people get stressed about it, you're actually comfortable about that change. Could it be that this comfortable change easened your attacks? You know, if the change is really good, it might result in benefits for the person; in this case, you changing schools resulted in more time between attacks or even their end. Is it possible?

About your feelings, I'm a bit like that. I was always that kind of child that believed to be the one and only shoulder. Even now, I feel like I am the one single support to those who are the closest to me and, because of that, I was never the kind of person to explode. Let me tell you, I even learned how to sneeze mute and how to stop the cough just so I wouldn't interrupt class nor anything: even in class I believed I had to be the support and example. (bad choice though, I now have extremely sensitive nose veins and I have regular nosebleeds.. I don't even have to look at.. naughty stuff xD)

Though, recently, I've noticed I've started to explode on a certain person that I consider one of my actual best friends. They are basically my mother for many reasons and this girl I met on 10th grade. And it's on that girl I mostly explode... I don't even know, I just.. Sometimes she notices I've got too much in and she pulls me and pulls me and pulls me until the button is pressed and I explode.

There are other ways, as xemo suggested, talking to a stranger helps a lot. I have explained this on Elfie's topic but basically, if you think that that stranger is just that: a stranger, that you don't know, they don't know you, then you basically have a walking treasure box lost somewhere. UH! You're basically like those pirates that hide their gold somewhere, you know? But you don't even know where the gold is!
Your feelings are the gold.
You're the pirate.
The stranger is the treasure box.
You fill the treasure box with the gold (you tell the stranger your feelings) and hide it somewhere to never be found (and they are a stranger and you dont know who they are nor where they live).
As far as you know, it might be your neighbour but you don't know and neither does your neighbour.

Omegle's a nice place because you can also laugh a lot. There was one that was talking about how sad he was, how his best friend was retarded, his boss was a bad person and all... And then he asked "Do you know the worse part?" and the stranger said something totally logical that I do not recall now... And the person answered "No. I live on the bottom of the ocean!"
So yeah, the person was playing Sponge Bob. Besides you being able to let out, there will be a troll soul that will listen and then make you laugh like that.

Just try and let it out.
Pee helps too.
It relaxes.
A lot.
Yup.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a5f13aaef200ed7ad4c61b87beb00d85/tumblr_oe4nqs8n0D1r4l9i8o1_1280.jpg

#8 2013-09-02 13:35:08

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Yes people have free services to listen to other people!
My friend goes on one of those sites as a listener and he listened/chatted to a stranger who told him about his Peanut Butter and Jelly addiction for hours!!
Seriously!
So, I'm sure there's a stranger out there willing to listen at least :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#9 2013-09-02 17:28:17

janghyunae
Members
Website

xemoxrockerx wrote:

My friend goes on one of those sites as a listener and he listened/chatted to a stranger who told him about his Peanut Butter and Jelly addiction for hours!!
Seriously!

OMG PERFECT! Where is that like button?!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a5f13aaef200ed7ad4c61b87beb00d85/tumblr_oe4nqs8n0D1r4l9i8o1_1280.jpg

#10 2013-09-03 05:15:41

darkjewels
Members

janghyunae wrote:

xemoxrockerx wrote:

Seriously!

OMG PERFECT! Where is that like button?!

XD that's just cool!

*back to the topic's main stuf*

after what people just commented above, i don't think my comment will be very useful at all, but...(don't mind me, i'm a bit stressed because a test and i'm not writting well and my head got lost somewhere and i'm still trying to find it xP)

1st: visit a nouritionist and check out if there's nothing missing in your diet or whatever they call what normal people normaly eat normaly. you know, if you're not forgetting to ingest vitamins, minerals, water and such.

if what they saind above doesn't work, try grabbing some color pencils, some paper and MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! and CRAZY SCREAMS and RANDOM STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
then just grab the paper, make a paper ball by smashing it with all of your strength and BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN it. or instead just rip it and rip it and put it in a water bowl until the next day mix some glue and make some odd random shapes and break it into pieces and then trow it away.
or paint it.

or
try silent screaming. force your muscles as if you were going to scream, but without making a sound. or close the room's door(so people don't see and don't think you went crazy) and pretend you are punching and kicking and sword cutting and shooting a bunch of random invisible creatures(or politicians or criminals).

i was going to tell to try forehead hitting a wall but i figured out it's not a good idea since one may end up with a headache(you don't say!) and typing weird stupid things like i'm doing right now xP (yep, i was forehead hitting walls, doors, trees and other stuf earlier today)

i forgot what i was going to type here '-'
*hopes the writen stuf are not looking too weird*

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#11 2013-09-03 15:03:54

janghyunae
Members
Website

darkjewels wrote:

try silent screaming. force your muscles as if you were going to scream, but without making a sound. or close the room's door(so people don't see and don't think you went crazy) and pretend you are punching and kicking and sword cutting and shooting a bunch of random invisible creatures(or politicians or criminals).

Done with you people
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nezjXjG91r0wn98.gif

#12 2013-09-03 15:56:59

rheasilvia

darkjewels wrote:

Lol, when I was a kid and my brother was annoying me I used to shove my face into a pillow and scream into it (just like Lilo and Nani did in Lilo&Stitch movie). Well, I don't do that anymore. Now when my brother is a jerk to me I just kick him. I've grown so much ;)

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#13 2013-09-05 01:31:16

shiva
Members
Website

try grabbing some color pencils, some paper and MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! and CRAZY SCREAMS and RANDOM STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
then just grab the paper, make a paper ball by smashing it with all of your strength and BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN it. or instead just rip it and rip it and put it in a water bowl until the next day mix some glue and make some odd random shapes and break it into pieces and then trow it away.
or paint it.

I've tried it before and it seems to help, so I'll get on it! :)

#14 2013-09-05 12:31:00

amaryllis-love
Members

rheasilvia wrote:

Lol, when I was a kid and my brother was annoying me I used to shove my face into a pillow and scream into it (just like Lilo and Nani did in Lilo&Stitch movie). Well, I don't do that anymore. Now when my brother is a jerk to me I just kick him. I've grown so much ;)

LOL! Me too Rhea. Me too. xD

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

Board footer