You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-06-13 03:05:59

hope4peace
Members
Website

Voting For Yourself

I'm seeing this one member having another account and voting back and forth. Like one member has an alternative account and she is voting for her main account and her main account is voting for the alternative. I've read the rules and it says, "Do not cheat by voting for yourself." Should this be reported? If so, how to report it? (I do not want to name any names)

http://i.imgur.com/05532.png
希望英尺鹿晗

#2 2011-06-13 09:31:45

Ancien joueur online
Guests

Re: Voting For Yourself

born2bstar wrote:

I know, read the rules as well. I don't think it should be reported, it SHOULD but I think everyone who's voting for themselves have already known that is cheating. But still who gives (a lot of us)... What's the point anyway for being a top doll? ;) Not all the people in Top dollz & Loft are cheating, some of them have a popular amount of daily voters or friends who will certainly drop by their page. There's only one person who receives a lot of votes without cheating that I know of...but again, like you not mentioning name Hope4peace, I won't either. It's about having fun with the votes so people can get a vote(s) if they/you deserve it. Not so you can be 'OhMyDollz next top dollz(Loft)'. Sorry for the unaccepted comment, I think it should be reported but then it shouldn't...I don't know ;)
*A Dollz can get popular with what they are not because of cheating!' ;)

I like your statement Born2bstar!!.gai
Just love it!

But I go with a 'Yes'ouf

#3 2011-06-13 20:07:15

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Re: Voting For Yourself

If a doll is cheating by voting for themselves it should be reported to a mod.
End of discussion.

Board footer