You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-09-24 21:01:20

jenzg11
Members

Doll invite, registered, no gift.

Sarah,
I've looked all over in the "bug" section for this topic, where you were "looking into this" for a previous doll I invited, it never was solved....
Now again this has happened. I invited a doll, she registered, and I was sent gift... However a second  was also invited and sent registration email, she went by the link to register... I have not received the gift for her doll...
Do we not get a gift if more than one doll registers on the same day?

#2 2013-10-02 14:32:39

bianca96
Members

Re: Doll invite, registered, no gift.

Same bug here...I invited a friend in March, she registered and validated her account and I haven't  received the gift yet...I posted the bug  and I didn't receive any response, Sarah told me that the bug was fixed (?)...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lwwuVf9NYeM/Uv6QyrE6BtI/AAAAAAAABi0/uERC5YYGyzs/s1600/bianca1-sig-01.png

#3 2013-10-03 11:59:35

princesstoya
Members

Ever since the new layout change. I don't even know how to invite people anymore. I looked around the website with no luck. So now, I just give people the link to the website. It would be nice to actually receive credit for the people whom I do successfully invite from other social networks.

Fabulosity (n) 1. a state of everything that is fabulous. 2. a quality ascribed to that which expresses glamour, style, charisma, power, and heart.

#4 2013-10-03 15:55:50

kmilea
Members

In fact, it is not a bug, for you to receive your gift, your friends must follow the link on the page that appears. If you don't get the gift, it is because your friend registered without using the link. :(

#5 2013-10-04 04:53:17

bianca96
Members

kmilea wrote:

In fact, it is not a bug, for you to receive your gift, your friends must follow the link on the page that appears. If you don't get the gift, it is because your friend registered without using the link. :(

My friend has registered here following the link that appears and I didn't receive the gift...I don't know why, when another of my friends has registered in the game, she did it following the link too and I received the gift...! Maybe it's a system bug???  It happened a lot of months ago, I gave to Sarah my friend's e-mail for verify the registration, it was right, and the last time I asked about this, she told me that the bug was reported, but on the topic says "fixed" instead of "reported"...I'm really confused...
(sorry because of my English, I'm learning and I tried to write the best I could)
non quoi ouf

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lwwuVf9NYeM/Uv6QyrE6BtI/AAAAAAAABi0/uERC5YYGyzs/s1600/bianca1-sig-01.png

Board footer