You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-06-19 15:40:54

Ancien joueur strawberrypink
Guests

Advice For Copying

This is a message for you guys out there...

Copying is not a good thing, is like stealing! I Did that myself and i have to face consequences. Copying means you have no imagination, creativity. Me myself have no imagination,creativity. I copied clubs because my clubs are left alone....

Copying makes you feel guilty and sad. It makes the original owner angry and sad.

I guess i'm the only one who copy. Me myself feel guilty and hate myself to copy.
I feel very sad a to sad to cry.

I have no respect now, not at all, pinkbow said it right

Pinkbow said:
Strawberry Pink, you have copied everyone's club.
PLEASE STOP.
It is REALLY frustrating. We spend our precious time making beautiful clubs for everyone to enjoy, just to have it stolen by someone, with possibly, no imagination?
I don't want to hurt your feelings at all, but I do want to put my point across.
You have copied all the dolls etc. from Pinkpassion, and the idea from Hope4peace.
Please change it.

And a dear friend angel923

Hi.
I heard you copied my friend...
So I'm not sure I want to be friends with you if you think stealing is okay. -.-

I mean, seriously.
Hard work, sweat and tears all put into it...and then it gets copied? How do I feel?
Did you know stealing makes people CRY?
Do you want to make people CRY?
Yeah. If you're copying then you must.

~A very cheesed off Summer

This is what you get from copying, no friends,no respect and most of all Shame!
I feel ashamed too ashamed, i have no face.
So take my advice don't copy.

I, Strawberrypink has let down this following people

Hope4peace,Pinkbow,Cocobelle,

#2 2011-06-23 17:20:16

Ancien joueur leshay234
Guests

Re: Advice For Copying

I guess i'm the only one who copy. Me myself feel guilty and hate myself to copy.
I feel very sad a to sad to cry.

Sometimes People Copy,I  Might Copy Somebody Which I Only Did Once Or Twice,But I Add A Lil "Me" & A Lil Bling..People Might Say You Copy But Sometimes Its Good Sometimes Its Bad Im Going To Show You The Pro(s) & Con(s):

Pro(s)                                            Con(s)
           ---------------                                ----------------
           -- Copyin Peoples Style                 --Some People Take "Copying"
            Is Good Because That                 As Stealing & Plagiarism.
          Let That Person Know That       
         They Have Great Imagination      -- Certain OhMyDoll Players
          & You Look up To Them.           Say on There Page ,Designs etc. DO NOT COPY!   
People May Think That You Honor
Them & They Think Of You Like A "Fan".

--They May Appreciate You.

There Are Some Tips That May Help You With Copying

Hope It Helped..& Make Sure You Tell Them What You Need To Tell Them.

~~Leshay234

#3 2011-06-24 05:54:40

Guests

Actually i agree more then ever..

#4 2011-06-24 07:44:03

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Pro(s)                                            Con(s)
           ---------------                                ----------------
           -- Copyin Peoples Style                 --Some People Take "Copying"
            Is Good Because That                 As Stealing & Plagiarism.
          Let That Person Know That       
         They Have Great Imagination      -- Certain OhMyDoll Players
          & You Look up To Them.           Say on There Page ,Designs etc. DO NOT COPY!   
People May Think That You Honor
Them & They Think Of You Like A "Fan".

--They May Appreciate You.

The best advice I can give if you want to copy someone is: DONT DO IT!   If you want to copy what someone else did, ALWAYS ask first.   Some girls may not care, but most probably do.   If you really like someones doll/loft/page/club whatever then just TELL them so.  :)

I for one, do not appreciate being copied whatsoever.   You might think that by copying it lets someone know that "you look up to them"  but for me,  I have had my whole doll stolen (someone pretended to be me),  my loft/doll have been copied, my layout/page has been copied (numerous times) and every club I have ever started has gotten copied (over and over again)  So, at this point,  when I see a copy of something i've done,  I just get mad.

On another note,  we shouldnt have to write "do not copy" on our pages.  Anyway, its against the rules of this game to copy someones page & doing so enough will get you banned..

#5 2011-06-25 00:23:03

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

I would like to second cocobelle.  As someone who has had every aspect of my diva life copied ~ from my name, to my doll, to my loft, to my page... it is a very personal offense!  Every player that I have talked to feels the same way.

Look at it this way... when you come to my page, you are a VISITOR in my virtual HOME.  If you went to a friend's house and saw a sweater you liked, would you feel like you had a right to just take it?  No, you would not... and, if you did, you wouldn't be friends for long!

~ You could ask your friend where she got it, and if she was comfortable telling you the store she bought it from, you might buy a sweater like it.

~ Maybe your friend would consider your interest a compliment... but she might not be so flattered that she wanted to look like your carbon copy at school, in which case (I hope) you would respect her feelings.

~ What if her sweater was a one-of-a-kind item, handmade by her grandmother... and even more special because of the time and love went into it.  You can't buy it, you can't make one yourself... so do you steal it?  Of course not!

The same is true of the things you see when you visit another diva's page.  Look around, admire, maybe even be inspired... but do not feel that the things we create are yours to take.  Please offer the divas here the same respect that you extend your friends when you are invited into their homes.

Last edited by n0regrets (2011-06-25 00:25:17)

#6 2011-06-25 01:27:32

hope4peace
Members
Website

I've looked up at this and I enjoyed you taking the right turn. As, we all don't like somebody to copy their stuff. It just isn't right. It's like taking a copyrighted stuff and claiming it as yours. Not good! Copying is same as stealing whether it is copyrighted or not. It is ideal that people might want to claim something as theirs (when it's not) but we all know that's not the right thing. Sometimes, we are tempted to do it.

I have never copied anything before and I don't think I should. Even if I want to, I dare not. It's just another way that we call, 'Copying answers off another person's test.' That is what I wish to be hung on my wall. I've seen lots and I mean lots of people copy text or pictures and claim it as theirs (when it's not) and I told them, they should not copy. As it is very tempting but we have the strength to stop the tempting. You copy, you're weak, you take the right turn and not copy, you're beautiful no matter what.

Strawberrypink, thanks for taking the good right turn. *Apology accepted*

http://i.imgur.com/05532.png
希望英尺鹿晗

#7 2011-06-25 16:20:22

Ancien joueur angel923
Guests

Anger is normal for someone who has been copied, but they usually come around.

If the person is good enough to accept your apology, then they're worth being friends with. Trust me. <3

#8 2011-06-25 16:45:11

Ancien joueur pinkbow
Guests

I just came across this topic, and I'm still dazed...

I know you have potential to make something great, but to do that you must be original. People might not come to a club of yours because they haven't seen it before, it's not they're style etc. There are much more ideas for clubs than the ones posted in the forums, trust me!

I also agree with Angel, Hope4Peace is worth being friends with, aslong as you've learnt your lesson.

And you do not need to apologize to me, you haven't done anything to affect me, I was just protecting others. Angel's statement doesn't apply to me, seeing as I should be guilty for ranting.. so..

I'm Sorry ^.^
Have a great day! xx

#9 2011-06-25 19:13:20

hope4peace
Members
Website

I also agree with Angel.

http://i.imgur.com/05532.png
希望英尺鹿晗

#10 2011-06-26 02:00:22

Guests

Nothing else to say but i have read it.... I understand and i know what i had do wrong.

Board footer