You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-04-24 02:16:23

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[Fashion Show] New theme: Mother Nature

new theme : mother nature

A Ohmydollz City, it's been that flowers have replaced the snowflakes , nature has literally exploded and invaded the city , it's beautiful !

I love to walk for long afternoon observe the perfection of flowers, make me carry their intoxicating fragrance , close your eyes, nestled against a tree benevolent wind caressing my face while listening to love songs bird enthusiasts ...

I sometimes during these moments of absolute fullness to think that all this perfection that surrounds us, that reassuring feeling of being protected , and to be in harmony , mother nature at it right .

She sometimes comes to visit me in my dreams , beautiful and captivating as the shimmering nature that is in his image ...

So the next time you sit against a tree close your eyes, you will see can be ...

Theme for this you need to represent your version of Mother Nature while keeping in mind that it must keep a human form, and must be clothed or partially covered with plant material .

10am on Tuesday , you can register your Doll Parade "Mother Nature " mode
You have until Monday, April 28, 10 hours to register your Doll this theme enjoy it until the end!
http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/Dollz/Defile_de_mode/theme_defilemode.png

To register for the parade you must imperatively have these prerequisites objects :

- Use the MINIMUM 2 store item Basicshttp://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/fr/officielle-2.png

pre-requisites room :

- Your mother nature must at least be adorned with flowers 2
- It should be mostly natural colors (all those found in nature)
- The largest part of your outfit should be " vegetable "

prohibited:

technological elements / high tech (no smarthphone headphones etc, it is the nature of technology has nothing to do here )
    - held -made or off-topic
gifts between friends ...

authorized :

-decor licensed as holding still readable and i do not hide your creation ( it is only the latter which will be judged. )

Find all additional information about the forum by clicking " Details of the parade " at the top right of the page for registration of fashion

You can also ask questions on the dedicated topic .

* ATTENTION: will be considered held -made an outfit with a non- accessorized dress.
- The creation must be able to scroll on a podium.

I remind you that if you can not follow the requirements of the subject , whether the prerequisites of objects or prerequisites atmosphere, rather wait for the next theme.

By registering is off-topic, you risk being put in draft or worse to be banned for non-compliance of the theme.
Make sure your outfit is consistent and complies with the theme before registering.

Also check that there are no objects that you do not want to show that is hooked to your doll : if the object does not stick to your doll, it will not be visible during the parade !
CAUTION: MCCs again being allowed, they are limited to three entries per person . Any violation will be punished.

#2 2014-04-24 19:28:11

avivah
Members

Re: [Fashion Show] New theme: Mother Nature

Are You Sure that you mean Bricoland?  The French site said 2 BASICS not Bricoland.
Please let us know.  Thanks

Utiliser au MINIMUM 2 élément du magasin Basicshttp://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/fr/officielle-2.png

Friends are like sisters you choose for yourself.  Bonnie Jensen.

#3 2014-04-25 13:59:31

evadiva
Members

@avivah: you're right, it's 2 objects from Basics.

I don't want to step on toes but I think it's important just to clarify on what's requested - you have to have atleast 2 flowers
- only colours found in nature are allowed
- your outfit must be mainly vegetation (not vegetable)

& 'held-made' should read 'ready-made'

#4 2014-04-26 01:13:48

gingerjane
Members

I bet we see wings again, even though mother nature is not a fairy I think. Plus it doesn't say no wings, so we will see them.

#5 2014-04-27 19:38:22

30stmxfan
Members

Are animals/pets allowed?

discord: corgibutt#2664

#6 2014-04-28 13:56:06

darkjewels
Members

is it me or this topic has been edited? o_O

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#7 2014-05-03 18:01:03

hollymoua
Members

Oh MY GG this fashion show is soo hard to vote on!!!! so many good outfits star

Board footer