You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-07-01 23:12:07

darkjewels
Members

i'm having a problem with my page...

Not too long ago, i've posted a message in my page requesting people NOT to send me spam messages
when i posted that, everything was OK. however, as i took a look recently, it wasn't displaying the way it should, plus, strange coding suddenly appeared in another piece of text in my page...
i've tried several things to make it look like it used to, nothing worked.
i've tried to delete it and edit again, i've tried to work on the code itself(stop page from loading when the text's code appears)

it's right at the top of my page. a large text saying "Do NOT send me spam messages (like this: "send this to someone and you'll get something".)I may NOT be in good mood." with another smaller text right below it...

so, does anyone has any idea how can i solve this without needing to decrease the message's size, without needing to take off the text's backgroud and color and without the display insue?
please? intr quoi

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#2 2011-07-02 01:10:20

eyecandy9
Members

Re: i'm having a problem with my page...

I'm not sure if this is what's wrong or not, but I visited your page and actually the words are just highlighted. If you log out and go to your page if you highlight the text you can read the words. So to fix that I think when you go to your page and edit the text, there's two color selections, the one on the left is for the color of your font and the one on the right is for a highlight, so I guess you might have highlighted everything my mistake? Just select white for highlight or none. I hope it helped ^^"

http://i43.tinypic.com/287grow.png

#3 2011-07-03 20:59:52

darkjewels
Members

Re: i'm having a problem with my page...

i'll try this. thanks ^^
it worked! YAY! gai
i had to move the text from the top to the bottom of my page xD but it's ok. yeah, i may have highlighted it by mistake, but in the bottom of my page it won't happen again.
thannks, eyecandy9

Last edited by darkjewels (2011-07-10 03:52:40)

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

Board footer