You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-07-06 02:41:19

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Fahion Show

So frustrated with this fashion show. I mean really I have 6 votes and I'm on theme what in the world is going on.  I'm sure the players that are not dressed in theme vote for the off theme dolls. And the ones on theme vote for the theme dolls. I hope Feerik makes more changes to this fashion show.

#2 2011-07-06 03:25:57

Ancien joueur geekgirl
Guests

Re: Fahion Show

I have voted for you, Fairykisses in the FS. Good luck! You're doll is one of the few that is on theme and stylish. :D

#3 2011-07-06 03:52:26

hope4peace
Members
Website

Lately, people these days do not care for the theme of the fashion show. All they do is either find somebody that dressed pretty or vote for their friends. It's not that great anymore like the FS use to be.

http://i.imgur.com/05532.png
希望英尺鹿晗

#4 2011-07-06 04:04:27

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Yeah, I sorta thought I might have more than I do as well... but I thought maybe I had just joined in a day late.   :P

While your outfit is really cute & I would vote for it i see it,  I sometimes don't feel like voting for someones outfit simply because its on theme (cause some of em IMO aren't so pretty....)  So,  if I vote, I sit there and refresh until I see a doll on theme & one that I like at the same time.  Takes forever.

I agree it would be nice if they made some more changes..  One way or the other cause I think at the moment its just causing grief for girls who like the theme's and those that dont who want more freedom in making their own outfits..

Last edited by cocobelle (2011-07-06 04:05:27)

#5 2011-07-06 04:39:26

snortmort
Members

I'm not getting involved in the F.S. anymore at all. Ever since that Disco theme, I've been completely turned off from it. I don't even bother looking at it otherwise it makes me grumpy! lol.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#6 2011-07-06 12:27:26

Ancien joueur strawberrypink
Guests

I really think ohmydollz will have to check all those outfits and eliminate when they are off-theme!

So i stop voting for the fashion show, Luckily i won so i don't get to enter again, so no need to be angry!

#7 2011-07-06 13:00:23

gothgirluni
Members

I'm actually finding quite a few dolls do have dots somewhere in their outfit - more than don't actually. It is certainly a better effort than the last show.

GothGirlUni - Former Moderator for OhMyDollz

#8 2011-07-06 17:56:35

eadwynn
Members

I feel the same as Cocobelle; whilst I don't vote off-theme, nor do I simply vote because a doll is ON theme. I wouldn't expect people to vote for me just because my outfit is dotty.

Now the show's been running a little, I'm finding more and more dots on outfits, but personally I really don't like the 'throw a random bunch of little dots all over' approach.  That's personal preference, of course, but it does mean that in the course of an hour or so of voting, I probably only vote for a handful of dolls. It's frustrating, to say the least.

As for the original topic (swings back around to Fairykisses), I love your outift and have voted for you a good few times.

I suppose it all comes down to how many people read the notices about the FS theme, and how many don't. And how people interpret the theme. 'Dots' is fairly self-explanatory, but as for 'Disco', that's such an open style.

I can completely understand your frustration, though, Fairykisses. It's galling to see other dolls with a -lot- more votes when they're not on theme and you spent ages scouring stores for dotted pieces that didn't make you want to poke your eyes out.

Or maybe that was just me. ;)

#9 2011-07-07 02:41:03

lil-xp
Members

Oh come on sad I am getting frustrated with the fashion discussions' alot of people get over-control and a few leave the fashion show! My doll is in the fashion show and her clothes is  dotty! Shorts, leggings, shirt, jacket,  a little dot over the hat (lol!) I am surprisingly that she isn't in the top  15 but hey, that doesn't make me depressed, angry nor frustrated. 80 precent of dollz are wearing strips, some are truly dotty and some have a little amount of dots. I can tell you two reasons for that; Dollz are now ore focused on the levels because of the exclusive surprise and there were 30% & and now 50& of the stores! so those are the reasons which means there $$$ gets lower and when the fashion show started they got a item thats dotty for about $5 or less and mainly others are fine they might have a higher mount of $$ ... i hope you get what I am saying :(

Also you don't expect your doll to come every minute, your doll might infrequently appear and some other dollz can come more much and they might be on theme, so they get a vote and maybe the next minute minute they come up again and they get a vote because they deserve it, okay?    Just wait and see your doll might climb up the board

Speaking of  'wait and see', Fairykisses your doll  is now on the top 15! and the last time I check she is number 4th with 95 votes! (NOT 6, lol!) honte
mmhmm  I do vote for you fairykisses, your doll is on the dollz that are on-theme but i don't vote you everytime  because their might be a doll who also caught my eye and deserve it, you see...

Board footer