You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » OhMyLoft
  •  » [Ohmyloft] New theme: Spring is in the meadow!

#1 2015-05-12 22:53:17

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[Ohmyloft] New theme: Spring is in the meadow!

My friend Cathie just moved to the countryside. She is lucky! The pictures she sent me are just wonderful! So many colors, flowers, and greenery ...
Since I saw her pictures, I keep imagining my "ideal meadow". One in which I would find myself, relax, lie down and no longer hear the sweet melody of birds, far from the noise of the city. Getting together as in a kind of bubble, a small meadow in the garden of Eden ...
And you? What is your vision of the meadow happiness? "

montr For this theme, make a meadow or a field in spring or summer, an outdoor stage in this loft show.
Participate by adding your loft from Tuesday, 12 May to Monday 18 May at 10:00. Enjoy it to the end!

http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/defileloft/haut_loft_fr.jpg

To register for this loft show you will need to meet the following requirements:

Requirements • Store:
- 2 items of the store Garden http://us.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/us/jardin-1.png
• Room requirements:
- Outdoor Decor representing a meadow or a field in spring or summer
- 2 birds
- Flower Presence

• Tip:
- The goal is to make a meadow or field, limit yourself to numbers of trees, you do not need to do an orchard or forest.

• Prohibited:
- Urban Elements (roads, cars, sidewalks, buildings, street lights, bridges, industrial buildings ...) *
- Fantastic Scene
- Gifts to offer friends and those of the Gazette
- Loft everything *

ATTENTION: Are tolerated the country elements such as mills, bikes, houses of farm type, ect.

Caution: will be considered as "ready-made" if the dummies from quest/loft are non-customizes. You must customize your mannequins from quest a minimum and do not use "set of object" done everything (including those of the Eastern sale flash, like the bathroom)

Remember if you can not follow all the rules it is best if you participate in the next Loft Show

#2 2015-05-20 00:41:19

gingerjane
Members

Re: [Ohmyloft] New theme: Spring is in the meadow!

prohibited fantastic seen, and there is an actual fairy flying in one! and she is a ready-made not-customized!

And some are forest with a small clearing or forest glade instead of a normal meadow that goes on to the horizon. 

But I'm glad to see so many entries, last time there were just five. I've counted at least 11 this time-even the rule breakers.  Not sure what "Loft everything*" means on the prohibited list. 

No complaining, just observing, and I'm always amazed at the creativity-it's awesome!

#3 2015-05-26 17:50:23

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: [Ohmyloft] New theme: Spring is in the meadow!

• Index
  •  » OhMyLoft
  •  » [Ohmyloft] New theme: Spring is in the meadow!

Board footer