You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2016-10-31 02:09:31

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

Re: [Happy Day] Halloween !

I can't say enough about how beautiful the exclusive decor was... I would have loved to see them offer a blue version, given how many of our "shadow" rooms & furnishings feature that palette!

And thank you, as always, to haelina for her good work keeping everyone up-to-date on the Happy Days ^.^

#27 2016-10-31 10:24:14

dyingneko
Members

Re: [Happy Day] Halloween !

All in all, it's a great chance to get some new items that don't cost that much, but it's really disappointing to miss an item from the whole set and getting up early in the morning and sitting the whole day at home just to get all the items is quite annoying as well. I think it would have been better if the sales were every 15 min. or so and with more breaks or at least it would've ended faster and there would be less time wasted just sitting and waiting for new sale to appear. Of course, we are not being forced to do that, but we also don't like to feel sorry just because we didn't get what we wanted, right?
I'm just glad that they started adding new collectors' items instead of just all the old items.

https://i.imgur.com/iBiTuAe.jpg

Board footer