You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-08-26 22:31:43

frenchmeese
Members

Deleting the "Sarah Doll"

I'm not sure if I should post this on one of the many Sarah Doll threads I've seen around here, but does anyone know if it's possible to delete the Sarah Doll? I checked the 'my things' section and she doesn't seem to be there. If I can't delete her, I'll hide her behind a door or something, so it's no big deal (the clothes changing is bugging me lol) but I would appreciate it if anyone knows anything about her being deleted. Thanks so much!
PS I don't want to sound ungrateful; I think the doll's really cool, but it's just hard to keep her clothes working with my room themes.
Thanks again!

#2 2011-08-27 20:34:15

wazaga
Members

Re: Deleting the "Sarah Doll"

you can't delete her, and you can't hide her. the Sarah Doll is supposed to be a clone to the OMD mascot. and therefor she'll be there FOREVER!!! (oh, and he clothes change depending on what the original mascot is last saved in)

my advice is to try hiding her in a corner of the room. your best bet is to stick her somewhere where only the very tip of her shoe might show.

hope this helps :D

That's not poison, it's Pirate Juice!

#3 2011-08-28 18:46:12

frenchmeese
Members

wazaga wrote:

you can't delete her, and you can't hide her. the Sarah Doll is supposed to be a clone to the OMD mascot. and therefor she'll be there FOREVER!!! (oh, and he clothes change depending on what the original mascot is last saved in)

my advice is to try hiding her in a corner of the room. your best bet is to stick her somewhere where only the very tip of her shoe might show.

hope this helps :D

1. That's slightly creepy :)
2. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do, stick her foot out somewhere awkward

Thanks!

#4 2011-08-29 18:29:43

Ancien joueur angel923
Guests

So you guys got a Sarah doll if you logged on yesterday? Aw, I was at my cousin's christening. xD

#5 2011-08-29 18:50:49

zoey900
Members
Website

Not exactly...The Sarah's doll was as reward in the new adventure.Once you have it you can't delete it

http://i.imgur.com/uKyqdwi.png

Board footer