You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-12-13 21:45:06

madaren
Members

Facebook

Why is it now required to give our phone number in any place to enter our own dollz? Now I can't log in via Facebook since I did not validate my phone number, that till now I did not had to give. And I do not intend to give such a private information anywhere, specially there. So now I can't access my own account with my doll? It is unacceptable!

#2 2011-12-14 00:50:18

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Re: Facebook

madaren wrote:

Why is it now required to give our phone number in any place to enter our own dollz? Now I can't log in via Facebook since I did not validate my phone number, that till now I did not had to give. And I do not intend to give such a private information anywhere, specially there. So now I can't access my own account with my doll? It is unacceptable!

Please note this is a Facebook issue NOT a Feerik one and I will be locking this immediately after replying. Feerik does not require your number and has never asked for it. It is Facebook that is asking for it. Please direct your anger to them.

I have never entered my number on Facebook and can still get in on that doll. When you get to the 'nag' screen on Facebook, just click either your name or home in the top right hand corner of your screen and you'll go into your account.

Board footer