You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-01-19 15:03:06

snortmort
Members

Poll on OMD

Looks like they've FINALLY brought over the polls from the French site here to the U.S. site - I'm so glad! Often times things that I've voted for in the polls or that I've seen in the polls have shown up a few weeks later in flirts/adventures. The first poll available to us is "Would you like to take care of a virtual baby?" I know I've seen people requesting baby dollz on here a few times, so here's our chance to vote it in! :)

I'm so glad Feerik finally brought the polls over - be sure to vote in them!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#2 2012-01-19 15:55:29

karotte007
Members

Re: Poll on OMD

Hello!

We had have a technical problem with the polls, but yes, we listen to your answers! Don't hesitate to vote, it takes just a little time and is really useful for the team!

#3 2012-01-19 22:17:48

cookiebear
Members

I'm very glad they're doing this! Like the poll I just took, "Would you like to take care of a virtual baby?" I answered yes. It's a great Idea! It's nice to know that OMD listens to what we think and say, because most sites don't.

#4 2012-01-20 04:26:05

snortmort
Members

I've definitely noticed a lot of the things from the French version's polls coming to life in adventures, etc. I know a few weeks ago it had something about which pop star do you like and Justin Timberlake was on there, and then a few weeks later there was a flirt with "Dustin" something or other who looked JUST like J.T. While I didn't vote in that one (I didn't like any of them lol) or do the flirt, I found it very encouraging to see that our votes actually do DO something! Thanks, Feerik!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

Board footer