You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-01-09 00:59:47

aprettylittleliar
Members

Trophy Room???

Hey dollz!! I have just a quick question. So I have earned the shoe trophy in the trophy room. And I was wondering if I deleted the shoes I bought to complete the trophy and recieve the award. Would the shoes that I have won disappear???

:Thanks for the help! :)

“Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.”

#2 2012-01-09 01:33:32

princesstoya
Members

Re: Trophy Room???

I don't think it would if you decide to delete your shoes. But however, I would suggest if you still want to delete your shoes. Do so AFTER you have reached the last Trophy. Visit the >> Trophies Guide << to see how many shoes you'll need to buy to earn the last Trophy.

Fabulosity (n) 1. a state of everything that is fabulous. 2. a quality ascribed to that which expresses glamour, style, charisma, power, and heart.

#3 2012-01-10 01:08:32

aprettylittleliar
Members

yeah that was what I ment I have already earned all of the shoe trophies, and I wanted to know if I would lose any of the shoes I had won.... if I deleted the shoes I bought to win the trophy

#4 2012-01-12 02:15:10

eyecandy9
Members

no you would not lose the shoes you won if you deleted some shoes, but if yo decide to earn the next trophy, then you would have to start from the number of shoes you currently have.

http://i43.tinypic.com/287grow.png

#5 2012-01-12 12:56:57

sierradane
Members

I'm just curious why you would want to delete some of the shoes, you might need some of them one day.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#6 2012-01-21 01:30:54

aprettylittleliar
Members

sierradane wrote:

I'm just curious why you would want to delete some of the shoes, you might need some of them one day.

do u remeber the christmas flash sales?? where we go the chance to win a bunch of free gifts??? Well I got over 50 shoes (of the smae kind) from thier to help me recive the shoe awards but the thing is I dont really need 50 shoes of the same kind

#7 2012-01-21 04:37:41

hydrangea13
Members
Website

aprettylittleliar wrote:

Hey dollz!! I have just a quick question. So I have earned the shoe trophy in the trophy room. And I was wondering if I deleted the shoes I bought to complete the trophy and recieve the award. Would the shoes that I have won disappear???

:Thanks for the help! :)

No, it won't. At least that what I think. I have deleted some of my things a few months ago to open up some spaces for other stuffs. My dresses trophy was still there and its prize was still in my loft even though I deleted many of my dresses.

Thanks Zoey900 for the wonderful avatar and signature.
My creation

Board footer