You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-12-16 19:52:26

Ancien joueur pettel
Guests

I think The 'Board' should be more noticeable.

I've discovered since I've been here on this board that not actually that many people go on it. I think that people have never actually discovered what it is or just play the game normally without realising.
A lot of people probably still need help on this game, and they don't know what to do on it which brings down the game a bit. If you think that more than a million people have signed up to this game and theres only about two hundred of us on this board then what does that make it...
I just wanted to know what you guys thought about this, because this time, I don't think its just me. hypn

#2 2011-12-16 21:26:29

hayley77
Chat moderator

Re: I think The 'Board' should be more noticeable.

I totally agree and was thinking of posting something like this,
I think it would be more intresting if our board was more active
And helping other players to know about the board would be a great idea.

#3 2011-12-17 05:51:47

specialkisses
Members

I don't know if this should the a topic in "Idea and Suggestion" But there's no suggestion at all ._. , but i agree!!

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa479/TooRandomProductions/DDDDD.png

#4 2011-12-17 05:52:35

rarity
the undying
Website

I think that's a great idea! Perhaps they should advertise it more?

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

#5 2011-12-17 06:56:41

sis00
Members
Website

A display at the display section would be nice to advertise this board :D

http://i.imgur.com/RqvqX.png

#6 2011-12-17 10:44:52

Ancien joueur pettel
Guests

Yeahh, that would be great! Because I just thought even though people go on it, not enough doo xD

#7 2011-12-17 15:28:29

selinie777
Members
Website

I totally agree. Some people quit games because they don't know what they are doing. As you all said, this can go on the display board or with the buttons under your avatar.

http://i.imgur.com/Ju08uZ5.png

#8 2011-12-17 15:42:17

Ancien joueur pettel
Guests

Yeah, thats right, glad all you guys agree with me, I thought I was the only one :/

#9 2011-12-18 01:30:16

darkjewels
Members

hm... considering how manny accounts are here for avatar-customizing-only and how manny people use to play/chat/post everyday...

but yeah, putting a button under the avatar to take us to the board could help...
or not... i think some people don't come to the forum because in other game communities, when you ask for help or make any comment, other people come and say something like "lol noob you can't find that? how can one be so stupid" instead of actualy answering the aked question so, they must be afraid of visiting and posting...
i myself use to take a look at how people in a forum use to react to other people's comments before i start posting in that forum. i'm mostly a ocasional reader instead of a poster.

but there's something i find curious: have you ever checked the french version's forum? even the topics of the "news" section use to have over 7 pages of replies each while we only get this number of reply pages in posts of the "games" section and some of the news posted here are locked without replies(most don't even complete the 1st page)...

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#10 2011-12-18 10:35:41

shutupandletmego
Members

I think this is great idea.

I think here most of players doesn't play this game because:
* These are just ''moment'' alt accounts. Active until it' s owner gets bored and quit(from that account). Yes, I have made many accounts but I don't use them all. Only until I have nothing to do with them.
* Because how others said they don't know what to do.

#11 2011-12-18 18:25:02

sani
Members

I agree,I wish if more ppl come to the board they will get a help and have fun too :)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/arlequincreations/for%20you/ac-sagittarius.png
Made by Arlekinlain

#12 2011-12-18 18:55:58

Ancien joueur pettel
Guests

darkjewels wrote:

hm... considering how manny accounts are here for avatar-customizing-only and how manny people use to play/chat/post everyday...

but yeah, putting a button under the avatar to take us to the board could help...
or not... i think some people don't come to the forum because in other game communities, when you ask for help or make any comment, other people come and say something like "lol noob you can't find that? how can one be so stupid" instead of actualy answering the aked question so, they must be afraid of visiting and posting...
i myself use to take a look at how people in a forum use to react to other people's comments before i start posting in that forum. i'm mostly a ocasional reader instead of a poster.

but there's something i find curious: have you ever checked the french version's forum? even the topics of the "news" section use to have over 7 pages of replies each while we only get this number of reply pages in posts of the "games" section and some of the news posted here are locked without replies(most don't even complete the 1st page)...

I don't think people do that anymore.. they don't reply like that, thats quite rude, and we don't do it here. I've never seen that...but anyway..the french? Hmm thats odd, maybe they just do lots of speaking but I Don't know.
Glad you all agree with me though ;)

#13 2011-12-18 23:10:05

snortmort
Members

Aren't there also a whole lot more players registered on the French site as compared to the U.S. site? That would make a difference also. The US site says it has 185 698 players registered - the French site has 9 987 573! Wow. I didn't even realize the gap was that big until I looked it up right now. They have a LOT more players than we do!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#14 2011-12-18 23:24:36

cookiebear
Members

snortmort wrote:

Aren't there also a whole lot more players registered on the French site as compared to the U.S. site? That would make a difference also. The US site says it has 185 698 players registered - the French site has 9 987 573! Wow. I didn't even realize the gap was that big until I looked it up right now. They have a LOT more players than we do!

I think it's because French OMD never got closed and continued to grow, while MDD closed and English OMD doesn't have everyone from the previous site. Also because French version started before MDD.

#15 2011-12-19 11:37:25

Ancien joueur pettel
Guests

cookiebear wrote:

I think it's because French OMD never got closed and continued to grow, while MDD closed and English OMD doesn't have everyone from the previous site. Also because French version started before MDD.

Thats a good point ;)

#16 2011-12-19 21:20:17

summerspirit
Members

I think that the forum need more topics that can be constantly updated as the 'what's you fashion show outfit', 'pearls of the fashion show' etc topics at the french version. One of my favourite topics there is the one about the creative wig combinations, all of this topics give a lot of inspiration for further work on your doll outfits and room decorations.

#17 2011-12-22 14:47:55

taemint
Members

^

For real? I'm gonna go check it out now!

"When I open up, he meets me where I am"

#18 2012-01-31 18:58:14

Ancien joueur pettel
Guests

*RePost*

#19 2012-01-31 22:35:34

darkjewels
Members

summerspirit wrote:

I think that the forum need more topics that can be constantly updated as the 'what's you fashion show outfit', 'pearls of the fashion show' etc topics at the french version. One of my favourite topics there is the one about the creative wig combinations, all of this topics give a lot of inspiration for further work on your doll outfits and room decorations.

anyone following this suggestion?
please?
no one? pleur

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#20 2012-01-31 23:11:58

cookiebear
Members

I agree. Sometimes we just make topics where we have something to say, and then never go on it again. Topics like "What songs are you currently listening to" Is a good one because we all are always listening to new things.

#21 2012-02-01 02:38:57

angelfire
Members
Website

I agree i found out about the board only like 5 months ago and I've been here for a year. And that was by accident. ouf We could also go to people's comments and invite them to the board, but I don't know if that would be considered spamming.quoi

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#22 2012-03-04 15:42:35

Ancien joueur pettel
Guests

Repost - Sticky??

Board footer