You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-06-07 14:03:09

iklovech
Members

Feel like I'm being robed of my money when I buy fee'z

First I don't know if this is in the right place and second if I'm sounding annoying or boring then find me like that.

I never bought fee'z until one day I thought I'm gonna see if I can get free fee'z. I got the biggest suprise that I can buy fee'z with my phone and I've been doing it for two years now. Helps me a lot. Only thing is if my parents find out they will kill me. I'm 20 but they still treat me like a little kid. Hope that changes when I turn 21 this year. Back to making my point. First thing that happened was I don't get a message anymore to which I have to reply yes to. I have to create the message myself so I can continue. No problem with it and it worked fine. Now the new thing happened. The second last week of May that little green bar that shows how much fee'z you buy and continues everytime each step is finish. Now the green bar only goes to where it says "R0.00 for R50.00" something like that. Then nothing happens the page just go stuck and I have to close the page then. Something like that happened before last year and I close the page. When I went back I got my fee'z.

This happens now everytime and I have to submit a request to the site we get our fee'z from everytime just so I can get my fee'z. I get a message thanking me for the purchase and saying how much I bought. I check everytime then how much money I have on my phone just to make sure the amount of fee'z I bought is the righ amount of money they taken.

All this happening and have to beg to get my fee'z everytime is making me feel like they are robing my money. I first have to make them feel quilty before I get my fee'z that's how it feels like it's going.

I'm so sick and tired of this happening everytime.

#2 2012-06-07 15:06:16

taemint
Members

Re: Feel like I'm being robed of my money when I buy fee'z

You should send a ticket to Feerik about it.

"When I open up, he meets me where I am"

#3 2012-06-07 15:39:30

iklovech
Members

I have but for some reason I don't get any responds.

#4 2012-06-07 20:32:26

sierradane
Members

When you check on the ticket that you submitted, if it has been closed without a reply from them, you can add new info to re-open it.  They should reply after that.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#5 2012-06-07 22:11:34

iklovech
Members

I've bought fee'z twice and the first one I still didn't get and my money was taken.

#6 2012-06-08 05:26:09

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

All you can is send a ticket to Feerik and keep following up...quoting the same ticket number (which is the number they give you when you first send in a ticket.) 

Also, try talking to someone at the company where you purchase the fee'z from/phone company (I'm not sure who...I've never purchased fee'z over the phone.)

Unfortunately, moderators have nothing to do with payments and/or payment options.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

Board footer