Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 13-04-2011 04:18:29

gothgirluni
Members

Goth Girl Uni's irreverent Hip-Hop fashion review

I thought I'd start throwing mud early this week. Time to duck!

hrdrocker - definitely has charm!
diamon - I rather like this.
maybaby - yay, someone going with the theme!
fabzou - now we are talkin' !!
isabest - another good example that goes with the theme
jadina - believable, and on theme.
ladykikyo - probably the best example I have seen that fits the hip-hop theme.
popularitybee - an interesting choice of colors.
gothgirluni - I love this one - but then, I would, wouldn't I?
terylana - attractive, but has the all-black jinx working against it.
blackmoon - another effective outfit tempting fate by being all black.
born2bstar - fresh and clean, with just the right balance of accessories.
cullen97 - the first appearance of what I feel is the correct sort of hat!
fort-spin - not exactly hip-hop, but I love this.
lily530 - what's with that hat? It really doesn't fit.
avivah - it is sad to see you have regressed.
ronyj34 - ... well, I guess your shoes ARE on your feet, even if it is unconventional....
anubis196 - Pretty colors, but I'd like to see you try hip-hop dressed like that. It could be interesting.....
moonfox. megfreak, k1998, vicha, frank1e96, mnmfreak99 - refugees from last week's show. They were nice last week, but this week they are boring.
frank1e96 - again a repeat of last weak. Last week, your outfit wasn't loading properly in my browser, so you were parading in your underwear. At least I can see it all again.
xxxxxxxx - the less said the better! I didn't expect to see you again! Yes, you!

I didn't comment on your doll? That doesn't mean I didn't like it... then again, I may have hated it! No insults meant.

(and who am I to judge? Meh, I've just another voter - a VERY active voter. I looked, I saw what I liked, and thought it would be fun to comment. Note that these comments are made as a player, not as a moderator, and have nothing whatsoever to do with Feerik's view.)

GothGirlUni - Former Moderator for OhMyDollz

Board footer