Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 03-01-2020 11:59:03

lovelycomplex001
Members

How to buy feez

Hi! I would appreciate it if anyone could answer. I'm from Philippines and I want to buy some feez to purchase a new room. However, the only available option for me is through LevelUp! Games which is now PlayPark. I have an e-money there (in PlayPark) which I purchased through PayPal but I don't know how to transfer that in OhMyDollz. Help?

#2 06-01-2020 20:56:07

andybel
Members

Re: How to buy feez

Hello, lovely. What I did once and worked for me, was to change the country. In my case, I am from Argentina. What I did was to choose Brazil as my country, then I chose the feez option that I wanted to pay for and then, I paid the ticket at the bank at the currency for that day. After a couple of days, I got my feez. Hope that helps. :aomd_sorciere:

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#3 20-01-2020 09:23:57

xgegex0925
Members
Website

Re: How to buy feez

Hello!

I'm based from the Philippines as well and I've bought feez a few times in the past. You can buy LevelUp! Game or Cherry Credits through the stores that they are available in. I usually buy Cherry Credits through 7-11 and they come in a form of a scratch card. But I think now you can automatically send the credits to your Cherry account by using the kiosk. I haven't tried that method yet but it seems easier. ^.^

Board footer