You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2011-04-23 20:55:11

Ancien joueur pinkdinosaur
Guests

Re: One day, a prince will come!

I'm Broke. :P

Last edited by pinkdinosaur (2011-04-24 09:42:31)

#27 2011-04-23 22:39:20

asami
Members
Website

uh sleepy asami >< i just check now i can get a room XDDDD ok then i have to do it ;3

Friendship is...
if s/he congratulates you as good swimmer,
after you capsized at sailing =3
My actual contest searching for participants

#28 2011-04-23 23:23:04

snortmort
Members

For anyone who is interested, here is the whole storyline:

--> I decided that tonight would be a quiet night! After a nice hot bath and a good book, I went to bed and fell asleep.
I dreamed about having a credit card with unlimited funds during the sales! That was awesome! But very suddenly, a fairy disturbed my wonderful dream: "NAME! You always sleep at the wrong moment! Come on! Wake up sleepy head!!"
What does she want from me? It's four in the morning! A bright light blinded me, I really had a hard time opening my eyes... " So... are you alright? Look, I don't have that much time so I'll spare you the details and formalities. You basically won the Fairy Lottery! You can now make a wish...so what will it be ey?"

Half awake, the first idea that came to my mind was this: !"Ermmm...Well...I'd like to be a Princess! I've always wanted to be a princess since I was a little girl! I want to live the love story between Kate and William! A beautiful Princess love story! ".
The fairy started chanting and flew accross the room in circles! I fell asleep almost instantly...
--> When I opened my eyes, I remembered my dream. Me, a princess ... How stupid am I?! A girl suddenly came into my room saying: "Hurry up Kate, the final fittings for the charity fashion show will begin soon! William will be there!"
Oh so... I wasn't dreaming! I'm Kate! Oh My! I rushed to the fitting room! This place is gorgeous, it must be said that St. Andrews is one of the most prestigious universities in the world! I would have loved to study here!
It is William who is in charge of this charity too!! I'm wearing a beautiful dress fabricated ?by students! Leaving the dressing room in a rush, I bumped into someone. And there he was... looking at me with a big gorgeous smile.
"You're really beautiful Kate." Whaouh! I thought I was going to faint! William in the flesh! I was such an idot, I didn't even reply to him! The fashion show is about to begin, so everyone is in a slight rush. William is in the room... It is my turn soon... I'm quite scared!
I can see William afar encouraging me, I'm growing wings! People are going wild! Everyone seems to be loving my dress!
After the show, I decided to take some air in the park to get over my emotions. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was William! "You were perfect tonight, everyone had eyes only for you. ... especially me" This is where William and I exchanged our first kiss. Thus our beautiful love story began ...
--> Everything is going well between William and I. My friends and family love him! Although, I would like to spend some time alone with him at some point... This is why this week end, we are leaving University to spend some quality time together near the Loch Ness in Scotland.
This will do us the world of good! Goodbye studies and teachers, well at least for a week end!
The little inn where we stayed is sublime, the room offers a magnificent view of the Loch Ness and it is gorgeous! We were actually lucky to have a bright sun that day, and Will had organized a little picnic near the lake, it was so romantic ... Champagne, caviar, and other delicious vegetables of course!
A university friend advised us to do some scuba diving to try and catch a glimpse of the Loch Ness monster! He did not need to say anything more to motivate me! I love diving! Thus I found myself in the cool waters of Loch Ness with my mask and my snorkel. Except for two or three fish I didn't get to see anything interesting...
Until I saw an old wooden chest at the bottom of the lake. I took it up to the surface and was very excited to find out what was inside this beautiful chest! Will asked to open it up with him.
I opened the chest and discovered a beautiful ring made of pure diamond, simply amazing! I looked up to Will and realized he was already kneeling. He took my hand and said the magic phrase: "Will you marry me?"
I was so emotional that words could hardly come out, I said "Yes!" of course and then bursted into tears of joy...
I'm super stressed, I am so afraid of not being up to this ... But fortunately, Will is here to reassure me and encourage me.
I do not know what frightens me the most: becoming a princess or being confronted with all these girls that are madly in love with him!
I can very well imagine how they will all hate me! The next day on the announcement day, the palace was buzzing and swarming with photographers and other journalists. A had a huge team who were just there to help me out! I bet that the Queen thinks that I can't handle this all by myself ha!
Will arrived and took me by the hand, he looked at me with a confidence and smiled... he was absolutely gorgeous in his suit!
That's it! It's official! Our marriage is announced to be the global event of the decade! The news has gone around the world in no time! People are already trying to guess on the actual date!
According the the latest statistics, 80% of the english population is satisfied with me entering the royal family. But I cannot waste any time! Although I get along fine with Elizabeth, I need to please all the other rich folk!
I come from a good background, I know how to behave in society, but... all these protocols are way too complicated for me! Whenever I acted wrong, I was stared at as if I had stolen candy from a child! No, but frankly, if it weren't for Will ... I don't know what I would do.
Last Sunday, we were in a luxury hotel for brunch. There was Elizabeth, a few dukes and duchesses and the royal family of Monaco ... I used the wrong spoon to eat urchins, everyone looked scared! Fortunately, Will made a little joke to distract the attention away! I love my Will!
We arrived in Las vegas on a private jet. I loved this city the minute I arrived. Everyone is so cool and relaxed. This certainly changes from the uptight atmosphere back in Royal Palace... We first headed to the slot machines and poker tables of course for a good giggle!
It's amazing how the game can be that addictive! I don't know if it's the champagne or simply this city that is so fun but I took this opportunity to express my worries to Will.
I explained that I was afraid of not being up to the task with the Princess status, and that despite everything, I am just like any other normal girl. Will was very understanding, and to prove to me that even a prince can be a bit wild sometimes, he suggested that we marry for the first time here in hiding, in Las Vegas!
This idea was so romantic! We quickly went to the chapel around the corner! In the eyes of the state of Nevada, we would soon to be husband and wife!
KENYA
--> Before the big day, the queen advised us to get away from all the stress involved in organizing our wedding.
We decided we go to Kenya for a safari! I always dreamed to go there as it is the height of adventure! We arrived in Kenya on a private jet. Ok, I'm not exactly Indiana Jane but I am immediately charmed by the majestic beauty of this landscape!
For the first time in many years, we were alone, finally with the immensity of these beautiful landscapes... Our jeep went down the slopes of Amboseli Park in the midst of all the wild animals! It was so exciting and fun! We arrived just in time for the sunset at the foot of Kilimanjaro...
This was so moving! I had never seen anything so beautiful in all my life!! What a romantic moment!
Everything was absolutely perfect until we arrived at the lodge, I decided, despite the prohibition, to give food to a cute little monkey who was passing by. I understand better why it is forbidden to feed them! Within seconds I found myself surrounded by twenty little monkeys! Not knowing how to get rid of them, I found nothing better to do than to dive into the pool in front of Will and tons of tourists... he found it funny of course! I should be ashamed of myself!)
When I look in the mirror in my white dress, I really do feel like a Princess! I visited the location of the ceremony in a beautiful Rolls-Royce, through the window I saw lots of people cheering for me! I must be dreaming...
The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, my parents shed a few tears of course. As tradition dictates, we went to the palace in a carriage. The crowd was cheering all the way. This is the happiest day of my life!
The palace is gorgeous, everything looks gorgeous! We had many different guests, in addition to our family, we had our friends, politicians, and also some celebrities: the Beckhams, Paul McCartney and Elton John, who sang a beautiful song for our entrance into the reception hall!
The atmosphere is relaxed, the queen exchanged Fashion tips with Victoria B, my father sang a few songs too with Elton and my little sister had a few giggles with Harry! They actually look very cute together, how about two princesses in the family?! It would be funny wouldn't it?
I think I ate too much... my dress feels way too tight now! But I cannot stop eating, the caviar is delicious, the lobster was cooked exactly the way I liked it, vegetables were quite delicious as well...
Everything is so perfect, I tell myself that I am the happiest of all the princesses, and above all, I really hope I never wake up from this wonderful dream!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#29 2011-04-25 04:16:45

laurabow
Members

Thanks, snortmort!  I was wondering what happened next in the steps I didn't do.  :)

#30 2011-04-28 16:24:43

nouraalyessam
Members

Idid it from the first day!! magic

Please go see my doll,and vote if u like it :0
thanks <3

Board footer