You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2021-05-04 19:02:21

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

[IMPORTANT] Room saving corrected for Unity

Hello dollz,

A new Unity version is available. If you go to your rooms you should see a new save TEST button in the upper right corner of the room.

This is a temporary save to test if the following bugs have been corrected:

– Position linked objects in special rooms (submarine, building, tree..) after a save.

– Object translation with the keyboard on linked/non linked

– Missing objects after saving (Not hidden, not copied)

– Room saving bugs should be corrected.

If while TEST SAVING, your loft is correct, you can use the normal save button.

If you see a problem: Capture your screen, leave the room without saving and describe precisely the problem with your screen capture and post it in the bug section.

Thanks again for your help!

https://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/neutre.png

#2 2021-05-04 19:03:32

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: [IMPORTANT] Room saving corrected for Unity

wazaga had started this bug thread to track save problems! If you run into one with the Test Save button described above, please post it here:https://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopi … 61#p343461

We're trying to see if we can collect them in one spot and get traction for English server!

#3 2021-05-04 20:08:18

eileenjo
Members

Test save button saves my items and room but when hitting save button dolls clothes disappear and room won't save (can't stay in the room) my biggest problem is the Easter Room, but there are others that work the same way! I can't do screen shots...but believe me Easter room just won't save clothes on doll and I can't stay in that room!

#4 2021-05-04 22:24:32

sierradane
Members

I am not seeing the TEST save button at all.  All I see is the regular save button.

I saved it in this room, the PAQUES room according to what it says when I view it in it's tab.  I saved it three times and the avatar never changed.  And I don't see a TEST button.

https://i.imgur.com/KXUjYUJ.png?1

It finally showed up for me:

https://i.imgur.com/TP6Tkdy.png?1

Last edited by sierradane (2021-05-04 23:17:44)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#5 2021-05-05 00:19:03

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

eileenjo wrote:

Test save button saves my items and room but when hitting save button dolls clothes disappear and room won't save (can't stay in the room) my biggest problem is the Easter Room, but there are others that work the same way! I can't do screen shots...but believe me Easter room just won't save clothes on doll and I can't stay in that room!

Added it to the tracked list! Assuming it's taking place on your eileenjo doll, correct?

sierradane wrote:

I am not seeing the TEST save button at all.  All I see is the regular save button.

I saved it in this room, the PAQUES room according to what it says when I view it in it's tab.  I saved it three times and the avatar never changed.  And I don't see a TEST button.

QQ: is this the same room you were referring to in the bug section? Saw the comment there first so trying to consolidate things.

#6 2021-05-05 01:20:55

eileenjo
Members

Yes, my eileenjo doll can't save anything in Easter room....but there are other rooms that don't work also, too many for me to keep track of! I think they need to fix "save" button in all the rooms....whether saving items you want in the room or wanting to stay in that room!  Just tried Easter room again and at first nothing but after 3 tries it finally worked!!

Last edited by eileenjo (2021-05-05 01:29:06)

#7 2021-05-05 01:36:06

joyceeileen
Members

Now if you could just get them to give the piece_bureau and the piece_loft_noel names....can't send anything to that piece_bureau any more because it's name has disappeared from room names and the piece_loft_noel has never had a name! both rooms show up as blanks ...used to show 2 blank spaces but now only one and that's the noel room!

#8 2021-05-05 02:15:17

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

joyceeileen wrote:

Now if you could just get them to give the piece_bureau and the piece_loft_noel names....can't send anything to that piece_bureau any more because it's name has disappeared from room names and the piece_loft_noel has never had a name! both rooms show up as blanks ...used to show 2 blank spaces but now only one and that's the noel room!

Yeah we already actually reported this specifically to them. No updates yet but hopefully we hear something soon

eileenjo wrote:

Yes, my eileenjo doll can't save anything in Easter room....but there are other rooms that don't work also, too many for me to keep track of! I think they need to fix "save" button in all the rooms....whether saving items you want in the room or wanting to stay in that room!  Just tried Easter room again and at first nothing but after 3 tries it finally worked!!

yeah that sounds about right. I tried with my dollz and can repro the same. Not just the Easter room but other rooms too. I also see a bug where I save in a room and then find out that it saved the loft instead which is very ... confusing

Board footer